• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

arrggh accidentallly made up formula wrong

skittlewatson

Reaction score
I upped my 9month olds feed from 7 to 8oz last night but when i put the powder in today i accidentally only added 7 scoops. I cant find anything on the internet and im a worrier, shes fine and i guess as a one off (well was 2 bottles until i realised) its not going to hurt right??

I was making up dd's bottles with one less scoop for a day or two when I upped the amount of water. I freaked out but dd was fine.

At 9 months old I would not worry even for one second :), baby would be drinking water and feeding themselves by then so not a vunerable newborn.

It'll be fine, when my lo was severely constipated my hv actually recomended I do this for two feeds over a 24 hr period! X

No probs at all. Its only an issue if your constantly putting less formula over a long period of time.

my doctor told me when he was constipated to give him one bottle with one less scoop, so she should be okay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->