arrgghh!!

holsx

3rd Trimester
Reaction score
Hey, im really upset 2 nyt, i have no idea why. im jus feelin that at the mo my 5 week old is either eating sleepin or cryin, he cnt jus lay n n quiet he is always screamin if hes awake :( im finding it hard, n 2nyt him cryin has made me think i cnt cope, when i no i can. please tell me im not alone :(

It's so normal, don't worry - it's a lot to adapt to when you're exhausted and still recovering from giving birth, but the first 6 weeks are usually the hardest - it will get easier, and I'm sure you're doing a great job :hugs:

Do you have family/friends around who could help out a bit during the day, even if it's just making you cups of tea or watching him for an hour so you can get a bit of sleep? Being able to sleep when I could when people were here was probably one of the things I appreciated the most! x

Thats normal it gets better towards the third month.Then all the cute cooing noises start and they dont scream as much.They feel more secure then.Dont worry,soon you will have a liitle angel that melts your heart.Swaddle him,play lullaby and tell him you love him.This will pass.

it gets easier hun, as the rest of them have said the first 6 weeks are the hardest.

you forgot the pooping :) you are so not alone. Bren has been soooooo fussy today it is driving me nuts!

haha yep, sleepin feeding, pooing or cryin that petty much sums it up at the min

It will get easier hun :hug: once he gets into the 3rd month you will see such a change

It is perfectly normal and it does seem forever but you will be suprised how quick the time will go...you will look back and not believe thats the same baby you are now holding in your arms...they grow so quick hun...u will be fine xxx

Were all yr babys the same? When i say he crys all the tym i really mean it, he doesn seem happy n it upsets me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->