Arthritis during pregnancy

Mississippi03

Mom to 1
Reaction score
My dr thinks my SI joint pain is caused from arthritis from my first pregnancy. I had significant difficulty with pain and nothing took it away except prescription strength naproxen (after pregnancy)
But my son just turned one.. Im 13 weeks preggo. And the SI joint pain is back with a vengence. Preventing me from walkng or bending at some points throughout my day..
Has anyone had experience with arthritis during pregnancy? How did you deal? Is there anything you could do or take to help with the pain? I find just tylenol so useless!

I don't have arthritis but I do have dysfunction in my SI joint and the best thing for me was physiotherapy. Not sure if it would help in your case but worth a shot since your pain relief options are limited when pregnant.

I don't have arthritis but I do have dysfunction in my SI joint and the best thing for me was physiotherapy. Not sure if it would help in your case but worth a shot since your pain relief options are limited when pregnant.

I do physio twice a week.. But unfortunately the relief is only very temporary. I found physio more helpful in pp after my sons birth in strengthening and keeping pain gone.. But yes during pregnancy im at a loss really

Me! I'm in total shock but apparently my blood tests came back to show I have it. I take a vitamin d supplement on top of my prenatal and that seems to be helping. You just need to be careful not to overdose on vit d

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->