Arthur Charles arrived - oh yeah, it's a boy!

fionar

Mama to 2 boys
Reaction score
Birth story linked in my signature, suffice it to say he arrived ON HIS DUE DATE which I never thought would happen in a million years. Home birth, nice 'n' quick like his big brother, and everything went beautifully.

Hope all you mamas still waiting are hanging in there okay! Take it from me - signs or the lack thereof mean *nothing*! I had tons of braxton hicks until about the last two or three days before I popped, and I'd started getting super upset about it. Thankfully it seems it was just my body resting up to do the REAL work. Whew!

Aww, congratulations :)
Really love the name, im hoping the OH comes round to the name Arthur if we have a boy xx

Aww, congratulations :)
Really love the name, im hoping the OH comes round to the name Arthur if we have a boy xx

We were actually not settled on a boy name until he was, uh, out of me and obviously a boy. We decided pretty quick because we felt bad for not having chosen before he was born! :haha:

congratulations! enjoy your lovely newborn x

Congrats!

I'm feeling the same since all my 'signs' stopped a few days ago. All i've done is rest until today when I had the energy to build a trampoline and cook two months of meals for my goddler for the freezer! Hopefully it's for the same reason as you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->