Arthur?

Boo44

Mummy of 2 boys
Reaction score
What do you all think of

Arthur Harry

Jack, Freddie and Arthur

We also have on our list Henry, George, Hugo...

We've ruled out quite a few (Alfie, Sebastian, Louis, Lucas, Seth, Jacob, Noah etc etc)

I definitely like Arthur the best at the moment, do you think it's a nice name, can you see any potential pitfalls or reasons why people might not like it? I think i'm scared to decide on a name so soon as usually we don't know the gender so it doesn't seem as final! If anyone can throw some good traditional names at me that match my sons' then I'm all ears just in case I've missed some!

I love Arthur, it is second on our list at the moment and I feel I'm going off our first, Albie, l so could soon be top.
I haven't any more suggestions as all my faves you've already mentioned, Seth, Sebastian and Noah. We also have either Jacob or Jake as our middle name. :)

Arthur is a lovely name and lends itself to a couple of cute nicknames.

Rupert is on our list at the moment, I think it's a cute name, makes me think of a teddy bear.

Love it, and goes lovely with your other kids names x

I'm absolutely being biased here, but you should definitely go for it.

It's been ruled off my list because DH thinks it's an old man name but I love it! :D

Old man names are exactly what we're going for, lol!

I love the name Arthur. I think it goes well with your other boy's names as well. I have a Toby, Sam and Jamie. Xx

I'm absolutely being biased here, but you should definitely go for it.
Do you have an Arthur? Is it well received in general?

Had to chime in here because we have an Arthur :thumbup:
He's our oldest. Obviously, we love the name, and he really likes his name. I would say it's very well recieved, he's a popular guy!
He doesn't really go by any nicknames, sometimes people call him Art & he doesn't mind, but prefers his full name.
My littlest has been calling him Auggie - no idea how she got that & it's begun to stick lol, but he only "lets" her call him that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->