As new baby girl clothes new born - 3 months

amy_1234

Mummy to Olivia
Reaction score
All next, mamas and papas, junior j and rocha little rocha

All sets only worn a couple of times and all look brand new.

I have dungarees
Dresses
Leggings sets

All really girly and pretty

I also have sleepsuits and vests

Message me if interested and I can send pictures can be sold as bundles or singles.

Thanks for looking

can i see some newborn things - i have loads of 0-3 but nothing pretty at newborn size
L

Hi these are all the newborn things i have left all in excellent condition dungarees have never been worn as my baby was 9lb born and they only go up to 10lb.

there are 2 dungarees from next
1 legging set and 1 all in one from mamas and papas
4 sleepsuits from mothercare

olivia 266.jpg

olivia 267.jpg

olivia 268.jpg

What condition are all the sleepsuits in?

sleepsuits have been worn tbh as mothercare newborn size is quite generous the orange one and the white flowery one have had the most use.

the mamas and papas all in one is like a set of dungarees so is more like a day outfit than a sleepsuit, the peach and pink sleepsuit have only been worn a few times x

Can I please see all your 0-3 things.

We have just found out we are expecting a little girl so need practically everything but not buying newborn as I tend to have really big babies that won't fit in it :cry:

hi i will post pictures of 0-3 stuff as soon as i get chance x

Im really interested in 0-3 aswell.
If you could,could you please post some pics then il decide on the bits i want. Thanks!

Im really interested in 0-3 aswell.
If you could,could you please post some pics then il decide on the bits i want. Thanks!

Battle for the clothes it is :rofl:

I take it your having a little girl as well?
I can't wait now, feels like so long left to go and I just want her to be here.

When are you due?

olivia 278.jpg - both mamas & papas

olivia 279.jpg - lilac set mamas & papas, other set rocha little rocha

olivia 280.jpg - legging set junior j, dungarees from next

olivia 281.jpg - both mamas and papas

olivia 282.jpg - dungarees and body suit from next

olivia 283.jpg - junior J

olivia 284.jpg - sleepsuits, 3 on right are from next on left 1 BHS, 2 junior J 1 mamas and papas

olivia 285.jpg - rompers from boots mini club

olivia 286.jpg - coat on right from next, other from peacocks

Yeahh im having another little girl:) due 5th March what about you?
Battle:haha: what you after?I love your clothes! Gunna send you a PM of what i want:)

Yeahh im having another little girl:) due 5th March what about you?
Battle:haha: what you after?I love your clothes! Gunna send you a PM of what i want:)

19th April :)

Looking for dresses mostly, if i've reserved anything you really love let me know and you can have it.

Except the red and blue dress with I am in love with :haha:

Im interested in:
lilac set mamas & papas
&
legging set junior j

Also'both mamas and papas' if you could,could you take a closer picture of them. Sorry to be a pain,just so i can see the detail.

If you wanted any of these tell me,you got in there 1st;)lol

Hiya hm posted for red rocha set, next dungarees and junior j dress. Coukd i.have individual and total proce plz. Also what condition, any bobbling/stains etc? Xx

Hiya hm posted for red rocha set, next dungarees and junior j dress. Coukd i.have individual and total proce plz. Also what condition, any bobbling/stains etc? Xx

hi none of the clothes that i am selling has any bobbling or stains as i wouldnt sell them if they did also what dungarees the pink ones or the denim? the rocha set has been sold x

Im interested in:
lilac set mamas & papas
&
legging set junior j

Also'both mamas and papas' if you could,could you take a closer picture of them. Sorry to be a pain,just so i can see the detail.

If you wanted any of these tell me,you got in there 1st;)lol

hi both of the lilac sets have been sold, I can send you a picture of the dark purple set on the right of picture one but the spotty red and blue set has also been sold. the junior j set is still available and did you want any of the newborn stuff x

i availible can ui have both mamas & papas sets and mouse set x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->