Asda baby event

Doodlebug.

New wife & mum
Reaction score
Does anybody know when the next baby event is on in asda?? I'm almost 12 weeks now and am desperate to start buying things!! :haha:

I'm not sure when next one is but must be soon as last one was ageees ago now, but just a tip, try and save buying some things til the end of the baby event as they reduce everything again like the big boxes of pampers/johnson's wipes for £3 right at the end!

I'm not sure when next one is but must be soon as last one was ageees ago now, but just a tip, try and save buying some things til the end of the baby event as they reduce everything again like the big boxes of pampers/johnson's wipes for £3 right at the end!

They never do that at mine :(

There was one definately the start of may.. If someone knows how often they are? If that was the last shud be soon :)

The last one was April/May so I was thinking the next one should be September :thumbup:

Ooh i love ASDA Baby events! I also went crazy buying things when i was pregnant too, And now Sophies here i can buy even more for her! :D. Shouldnt be long now girls...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->