Asking for any advice/tips!

alicebaby

Reaction score
I'm not sure how many people will read my post, but I am new to this forum and am just looking for some support during this TTC roller coaster. My husband and I started "trying" this past summer, but have only recently tried to be more scientific with our approach and do the whole timing thing. I have 2 current questions and I'm sorry if it's TMI. I just really need would love to hear if this has happened to anyone else.
1. I was on day 13 of my 28 day cycle and had very wet discharge that lasted a couple days and so I was sure I was ovulating. Then on day 17 I had vaginal mucus like discharge which might be because i'm super sick with a cold....or not. Which day do you think I ovulated?
2. Also i've had a nasty cold for 11 days now and I just can't seem to kick it. Is it possible that a new pregnancy/hormone changes is affecting my ability to get better? I've never had a cold last this long!

My period isn't due for another 7 days and I hate having to wait to know what's going on!

I greatly appreciate anyone taking the time to offer some advice. Thank you!

Don't have much to tell you but I didn't wanna read and run! Yesterday was CD 12 for me and I had extremely wet discharge as well! I do not do opks so I don't know if I ovulated or if I'm gearing up to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->