at a loss!

Mum2LailaRose

Reaction score
I had my LO 5 months ago, people keep telling me it takes longer for my body to go back to normal but i HATE it! my tummy has never felt so flabby!

Ive tried the slimming world diet as alot of my family are trying it, but i dont feel i have the time to make or plan meals.
Can anybody give some suggestions/advice please?

I do slimming world and I never plan a meal. You can work the extra easy to how you want. You can eat a meal of chicken with potatoes and peas or sweetcorn or a whole load of veg. I have never ever planned a meal on slimming world since I started in Feb. I have since rejoined a new group and I am starting again from scratch as my group was rubbish.

I had my LO 5 months ago, people keep telling me it takes longer for my body to go back to normal but i HATE it! my tummy has never felt so flabby!

Ive tried the slimming world diet as alot of my family are trying it, but i dont feel i have the time to make or plan meals.Can anybody give some suggestions/advice please?

planning is one of the keys to success!
stops you from picking and grabbing unhealthy food
x

Learn to love your new body is my advice.
I had my first in 2007 it aint way it was & never will be.

I can just work on trying to get it better & with time & effort it is working & paying off. Ive seen huge improvement in my belly this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->