at home insemination.

succ33d

Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried at home insemination and did it work out for you??

My husband has some issues during sex and TMI--but he can't ejaculate unless he masterbates. which makes it really difficult to have a baby. So now we are trying at home insemination, but I don't know what the success rate with it is. we cannot afford IVF, as our insurance doesn't cover it. eventually if this at home insemination doesn't work, then that's what we will have to do. hopefully not though.

If you look up on google about at home insemination it will tell you how to do it. Turkey baster method.
You get a medicine syringe (not the mini turkey baster but they one that has the pull back and push syringe fill up with semen and inject in the vagina.
U want to prob your hips for this method..

If you look up on google about at home insemination it will tell you how to do it. Turkey baster method.
You get a medicine syringe (not the mini turkey baster but they one that has the pull back and push syringe fill up with semen and inject in the vagina.
U want to prob your hips for this method..

Oh yeah, I've been on google and I've read some pages about it, but I just want some personal opinions and experiences.

i've never hear of this but good luck with it. i think if you can orgasm after you have squirted the semen the 'pulsing' of the cervix helps to suck up the semen.

:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->