At last!!

ttc3

Reaction score
Hi all

Just wanted to share my news with you!

I have been on Clomid since January and have tried since then to conceive but to no avail. We have actually been trying for 3 years in total. I have scoured all the forums and looked at all symptoms but NOTHING!

Last month was my last attempt before starting on other treatments. However, my husband was working away and I was working late so we probably only BD 2 times during my ovulation period. I had resigned myself to the fact that I would have to go along the route of IUI/IVF so stopped taking folic months ago... It just wasn't happening and I have been so devastated by seeing negative HPT results all of the time. So disheartening!

Anyway, I woke up on the morning of Sept 12 and noticed that I had really bad skin around my mouth. It had become dark and very tight and sore. I became concerned. I was also having night sweats and always so thirsty. So i went to see my GP last week who ordered loads of blood tests. She told me that I could have diabetes :( or something worse!! I have been worried ever since.

This weekend, I realised that my period was about 5 days late... I didn't think much of it as since using Chlomid my periods have been all over the place. I went to drop my husband off at the train station as he was on a night out and there was a Boots next to it. So i thought why not! I tried the First Response test when I got home... and there it was... 2 dark lines in the window. I nearly fainted!! I called my husband and he was in shock. That same evening I took the test again... and two dark lines..... took a test again in the morning (Clearblue Digital) it said POSITIVE and I took one again this morning just to make sure!!

I am 5 weeks and will be scanned at 7 weeks for the first time!

i just want to say to you ladies still trying, just don't give up! When the time is right, it will happen for you all. BABY DUST to you all....

Fingers crossed that I will be ok! If so, my angel is due at the end of May xxx

Congratulations! That's so exciting! Very happy for you :)

Congratulations ttc3! It's just goes to show that we should never give up hope. Have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Congratualtions !! have a H&H 9 months with a beautiful bump..

Thank you soo much ladies! I am totally overjoyed. Hoping and praying that everything will be ok. I wake up in the early hours of the morning, half excited, half worried sick!! x

Oh what a sweet and happy ending:kiss: a massive CONGRATS:happydance::happydance:, to you, it just goes to show, that no matter what the doc's say, mother nature has her way of resolving the problem. After all she is a woman herself, so she knows how it feels:hugs:

awwwww congratulations, your story gives the rest of us much hope xxx

Congratulations - I am due with my first at the end of May too, fingers crossed for a happy healthy pregnancy for both of us :)

Reading your story gave me goosebumps :)
Congratulations to you - very deserved after such a long wait :) Enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->