At what DPO did you girls get your bfp?

michmash

Reaction score
I tested at 11 dpo and got a BFN and I'm kinda still hoping it was just because it's still early... heh

Your feedback could be lifesaving (not really :haha:) but it could be pretty helpful and encouraging :hugs:

I got mine about 14DPO and it was very faint. Late the week before I got a BFN.

11-12dpo although I was in denial with this baby and didn't fully admit there was a line until it was big and bright lol

10 dpo very faint, 11 & 12 dpo much darker and that was with a FRER. Sometimes the type of tests you use make a difference on when u see your BFP.

With my chemical i got a faint BFP at 15 dpo with frer. Nothing ever showed on clear blue.

13 DPO...a little faint but got a 'Pregnant 1-2' on a digi

16dpo and I waited 2 minutes for it :blush:
on 18dpo it was thin and strong, so I relaxed a bit :happydance:

BFNs on 11 and 12dpo, and I started spotting so I thought I was definitely out! But I got a faint line at 13dpo and it was quite a bit darker on 14dpo :)

Best of luck, you're not out yet!!

9dpo very faint, questionably so with both pregnancies but a faint positive on 10dpo with each. I think some women's bodies tend to fluctuate in hormones more than others. I know that my body reacts strongly to different hormones, be it from BC pills, pregnancy, breastfeeding or PMS. Other women don't seem to be affected by those as much (and I'm guessing their natural hormone levels are lower) but that is a theory purely constructed in my head and not at all scientific.

Confirmed no later than 8 dpo frer cb digital 1-2/ high hormone levels, one baby though

Editing to add- with my first DD I don't think I finally tested bfp til 12 dpo or later xx

9dpo super faint squinter, then at 10dpo slightly more visible. Actually I will attach a pic you can see for yourself.

Pic- 9dpo, 10dpo am, 10dpo pm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 14
I didn't even test until I was 5 weeks (a week late) as every month I was testing from 8dpo and getting either neg or evaps all the time, and getting obsessed.
So I promised myself that I would only test when I was a week late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->