AUG GIRLS 3-15 TESTING over analyzing, mind over matter? Yes or No? TWW.

Lahaunta

Reaction score
All of us. Of our two weeks to twiddle thumbs and have nothing better to do then research, keep track of every little thing that happens. I don't know if I over think it, or if me hopping so hard it's mind over matter. I know most of you feel this! :D.
Rn. I have had sore brests since O. spouts of sickness, with a 40 minute cramp period. Sometimes I feel it's so light it's in my head. But scared to think I will finally get that BFP rather then a BFN, we know that let down ladies. I finally think it's my month maybe, and want to test so BAD, in the morning with a FRER, at 11DPO. My wanting to know over ridding my knowing I should wait. With how I am feeling you girls think I should take that test? Or maybe let's band together and keep each other company, for our AUG girls that need that support to wait a day, or few more days.

I’m there with you....AF due 6th or 7th. I’m not feeling overly confident this month. Didn’t have a lot of EWCM this month and not entirely sure when I ovulated. We bd every second day during my fertile time so fingers crossed.

My AF is do the 5th I'm nerve racked rn. Are you displaying any cramping. Maybe you can do a calender calculate?

Yes I’ve had af type cramping today and a couple of days ago. I think I’m 9dpo today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->