**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

Sorry about the BFNs ladies. Even more sorry for the witches. :(

I'm spotting now so I'm deffo expecting af to hit me soon. Its never normally early but I'm glad it is now, roll on next cycle

Sorry to hear this but I'll have everything crossed for you for next cycle.

My opks are getting darker again. Fx I actually ovulate this time! Cd75 #-o

Hopefully it is right around the corner for you now, you’ve had the patience of a saint. Although mine was starkly negative last night and blazing today :-k

My opks are getting darker again. Fx I actually ovulate this time! Cd75 #-o
Crossing fingers for you for sure. What a long cycle. I can’t believe you’re still sane! I would have driven myself mad surely.

a bit gassy and crampy this morning.. we shall see if anything comes of it! I go back and forth between being very confident and positive and then very down and my trying to prepare myself for another negative and another month. Looks like my sister will be postponing her wedding until April 2021 which is when this baby would be due if we are successful. So that gives me some more anxiety wondering how that’ll go and potential issues. So if we aren’t successful it will still be very sad but at least the silver lining is that I won’t have a super newborn and can maybe make it to her wedding!

Crossing fingers for you for sure. What a long cycle. I can’t believe you’re still sane! I would have driven myself mad surely.

a bit gassy and crampy this morning.. we shall see if anything comes of it! I go back and forth between being very confident and positive and then very down and my trying to prepare myself for another negative and another month. Looks like my sister will be postponing her wedding until April 2021 which is when this baby would be due if we are successful. So that gives me some more anxiety wondering how that’ll go and potential issues. So if we aren’t successful it will still be very sad but at least the silver lining is that I won’t have a super newborn and can maybe make it to her wedding!

Oh that would be cutting it close! With my first (an April baby) I was due on 29th March and my best friend got married on 4th April. Luckily I was well overdue, so just lumbered around like a whale at the wedding :haha:

@doggylover :haha:

@Alligator I do the same. I'm definitely more prepared for negative, but it will be a major blow as DH hasn't said yes to another month of trying. We are taking it month by month which is upsetting.

Hello :D

Back again! After a time a few months ago, now find ourselves in with the possibility of a pregnancy this month.

As we are ntnp I don't track temps or use opk's. I have an app (Flo) which estimates O day. Currently I'm on cd13 of an average 29 day cycle (last few have been 28 though but have been anywhere between 27 and 33).
It estimated that I would O tomorrow on cd 14 with af due 17/8.
I had some cm on Thursday (cd 11) but I thought that was fallout from OH the night before lol. Yesterday (cd12) was much more wet in the morning/early afternoon with a little bit of ewcm but had practically disappeared by the evening. Nothing today.
I had pains in the early hours of yesterday which lasted throughout the day and night, like dull cramps and backache on my left hand side. I've had a couple cramps this evening but only started a couple hours ago and not as much as yesterday. For this reason, I believe I o'd yesterday on cd12. Although if anyone thinks different do let me know!

OH and I dtd Tuesday night (poss early Wednesday). Again Wednesday afternoon and then again Wednesday night (poss early Thursday). So that puts it at 2-3 days (depending on times) before o. Or, 4-5 days if we went by my app.

So, as I manually entered my O date, app now has af due 15/8. However, to be on the safe side, could you put me down for 17/8? Although I could in theory test from 10/8, which would put me at 10dpo, or 8dpo by original app dates lol.

Ok I can stop blabbering now lol. Good luck to everyone who is yet to find out, congrats to those that have and I'm sorry for all the bfn's so far xx

The issue is my sisters wedding is cross country! So air travel involved. We will see!

The issue is my sisters wedding is cross country! So air travel involved. We will see!

Oh no way, that would not be good if you were about to pop!

Hello :D

Back again! After a time a few months ago, now find ourselves in with the possibility of a pregnancy this month.

As we are ntnp I don't track temps or use opk's. I have an app (Flo) which estimates O day. Currently I'm on cd13 of an average 29 day cycle (last few have been 28 though but have been anywhere between 27 and 33).
It estimated that I would O tomorrow on cd 14 with af due 17/8.
I had some cm on Thursday (cd 11) but I thought that was fallout from OH the night before lol. Yesterday (cd12) was much more wet in the morning/early afternoon with a little bit of ewcm but had practically disappeared by the evening. Nothing today.
I had pains in the early hours of yesterday which lasted throughout the day and night, like dull cramps and backache on my left hand side. I've had a couple cramps this evening but only started a couple hours ago and not as much as yesterday. For this reason, I believe I o'd yesterday on cd12. Although if anyone thinks different do let me know!

OH and I dtd Tuesday night (poss early Wednesday). Again Wednesday afternoon and then again Wednesday night (poss early Thursday). So that puts it at 2-3 days (depending on times) before o. Or, 4-5 days if we went by my app.

So, as I manually entered my O date, app now has af due 15/8. However, to be on the safe side, could you put me down for 17/8? Although I could in theory test from 10/8, which would put me at 10dpo, or 8dpo by original app dates lol.

Ok I can stop blabbering now lol. Good luck to everyone who is yet to find out, congrats to those that have and I'm sorry for all the bfn's so far xx

Fingers crossed for you!

@Bump288 I can definitely see a line on the inverted photo!!

@tropicsgirl got you down!! Good luck this cycle!!

@doggylover a blazing positive!!!! Wahoo!! I know it's been a crazy long cycle for you and I'm so hopeful you will you will have your beautiful BFP soon!! Got you moved to the 13th! and yes, I'm in the States. Every school district is different but the trend I see is that you can choose in person or online or un-enroll from public/private school and do homeschooling. We are choosing the online option (fall only...will find out more information about next semester in a few months) so that he can still get the speech services he needs. We found out yesterday that the district is delaying our start date 2 weeks so now we have over a month until we will start back up. It's got to be nerve-wracking getting ready to send your kiddos back to school! But that's great that there haven't been a lot of cases where you are and like you said, hopefully they can just play outside a lot. There is no "right" and "wrong" decision...whatever is best and makes sense for your family is the right one

@Deethehippy :hugs: :hugs:

@Lottielouf If temping is stressing you out, then definitely okay to stop! I love temping but I don't find it too obsessive for me. OPKs are a different story though...yikes! Last month was the first time I used them and was not a fan. Taking a much more relaxed approach with them this cycle and trying not to start them until 2 days before expected O

@Stargirl1993 I'm sorry your period has been heavier. I know I'm a few days behind the thread so I hope by now it has eased up for you :hugs:

@tbfromlv I hope you are given the option to teach virtually! Our district just pushed back the start date to after labor day and the middle and high schoolers will be on a hybrid schedule. I'm not going to be surprised AT ALL if we wind up all virtual this fall. I'm in the KC suburbs and I'm thankful that our district and other surrounding districts are taking this so seriously and following the health departments recommendations.

@drudai I'm so sorry that it has hit you so closely and I hope that everyone recovers quickly. I've known a few people that have also contracted it and it's just such a scary/unknown time. Worse when people think it's all a hoax or refuse to wear a mask.

@MrsKatie I hope your husband is able to get back to work (safely) soon! I hope you are having a great time getting to visit your family and wahoo to ovulating!! I hope you've caught your egg this month!

@Danizzychar 4 DPO is too early to have any symptoms hun. I hope that this is your month and in another week will be getting that BFP! Did you need any fertility treatments for your other kiddos?

@topazicatzbet i'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: Praying that you have your forever baby soon. I've got you down on the front page and regardless of when you test, would love to have you around for this month!

@Alligator We've had a mandatory mask policy in place for the last month now. We are still seeing our numbers increase but a lot of people aren't taking it seriously and not all businesses are enforcing it. We are just staying home and avoiding the public as much as we can. Kind of sucks because if everyone would just abide by the rule, then we could start to see some progress with this thing. I love the dream with your daughter!! How sweet and hopefully it's a good sign like you said! So far everything sounds really positive for this cycle...I'm so hopeful for you!!

@3 girlies :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I'm so sorry hun. Sometimes testing early can be more of a curse than a blessing. Praying that your next cycle will bring you your sticky bean

@Rebaby welcome and I've got you down for the 8th! I'm so sorry for your loss earlier this year and I hope that you were able to catch that eggie this month!! That's a lot of willpower to wait to test until after AF is due!

@Jft1 hello and welcome! Totally understand needing to have a break from bnb...excited you're back and hopefully this month will bring you your BFP! I put you down for the 7th since that was a week from your post but happy to move it if you'd like a different day. An anniversary BFP would just be the best!

@elencor I've seen some positive tests as early as 7dpo but I feel like 9/10 is the most common vvvvf line tests that I see.

@Hevalouaddict :hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry that AF got you and hopeful for you for your next cycle. That's frustrating that your doctor's won't even have the conversation with you unless you're off of meds. I've got you updated for the 27th

@Becca_89 hello and welcome! I've got you added to the front page hun. Best of luck to you!!

@Kimmi82 I'm so sorry it's been a long road for you. I hope you're able to get your testing done soon. Best of luck to you this cycle! I have you updated on the front page under the "unknown" category but am happy to move you once you have your date!

@Vicbrenan Got you updated!! Good luck this cycle!!

@salamander91 wahoo for darkening OPKs!!

@aymz1983 Sounds like you all had great timing!! I've got you updated on the front page for the 17th! Good luck!!
-----------------

I think I got everyone updated on the front!! If I missed you, I'm so sorry and it wasn't on purpose! Just pop another post on and I'll get you on there!

--------------------
AFM, I started OPKs last night (negative) but today it's looking darker! I don't think I'll get a positive for a couple more days but my CB advanced had a blinking smiley face so I know it's coming soon! Today is all about DH :)haha:) and we will start the BD'ing marathon tomorrow. I am so hopeful and optimistic for this cycle and praying we catch this month. The due date to catch this cycle or next would just be perfect!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and I'll pop back on Monday or Tuesday next week (I can't get on here everyday...it makes me way to obsessive! I found a few times a week just works really well for me!)

@doggylover a blazing positive!!!! Wahoo!! I know it's been a crazy long cycle for you and I'm so hopeful you will you will have your beautiful BFP soon!! Got you moved to the 13th! and yes, I'm in the States. Every school district is different but the trend I see is that you can choose in person or online or un-enroll from public/private school and do homeschooling. We are choosing the online option (fall only...will find out more information about next semester in a few months) so that he can still get the speech services he needs. We found out yesterday that the district is delaying our start date 2 weeks so now we have over a month until we will start back up. It's got to be nerve-wracking getting ready to send your kiddos back to school! But that's great that there haven't been a lot of cases where you are and like you said, hopefully they can just play outside a lot. There is no "right" and "wrong" decision...whatever is best and makes sense for your family is the right one

@Lottielouf If temping is stressing you out, then definitely okay to stop! I love temping but I don't find it too obsessive for me. OPKs are a different story though...yikes! Last month was the first time I used them and was not a fan. Taking a much more relaxed approach with them this cycle and trying not to start them until 2 days before expected O

@Stargirl1993 I'm sorry your period has been heavier. I know I'm a few days behind the thread so I hope by now it has eased up for you :hugs:

@tbfromlv I hope you are given the option to teach virtually! Our district just pushed back the start date to after labor day and the middle and high schoolers will be on a hybrid schedule. I'm not going to be surprised AT ALL if we wind up all virtual this fall. I'm in the KC suburbs and I'm thankful that our district and other surrounding districts are taking this so seriously and following the health departments recommendations.

@drudai I'm so sorry that it has hit you so closely and I hope that everyone recovers quickly. I've known a few people that have also contracted it and it's just such a scary/unknown time. Worse when people think it's all a hoax or refuse to wear a mask.

@MrsKatie I hope your husband is able to get back to work (safely) soon! I hope you are having a great time getting to visit your family and wahoo to ovulating!! I hope you've caught your egg this month!

@Danizzychar 4 DPO is too early to have any symptoms hun. I hope that this is your month and in another week will be getting that BFP! Did you need any fertility treatments for your other kiddos?

@topazicatzbet i'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: Praying that you have your forever baby soon. I've got you down on the front page and regardless of when you test, would love to have you around for this month!

@Alligator We've had a mandatory mask policy in place for the last month now. We are still seeing our numbers increase but a lot of people aren't taking it seriously and not all businesses are enforcing it. We are just staying home and avoiding the public as much as we can. Kind of sucks because if everyone would just abide by the rule, then we could start to see some progress with this thing. I love the dream with your daughter!! How sweet and hopefully it's a good sign like you said! So far everything sounds really positive for this cycle...I'm so hopeful for you!!

@3 girlies :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I'm so sorry hun. Sometimes testing early can be more of a curse than a blessing. Praying that your next cycle will bring you your sticky bean

@Rebaby welcome and I've got you down for the 8th! I'm so sorry for your loss earlier this year and I hope that you were able to catch that eggie this month!! That's a lot of willpower to wait to test until after AF is due!

@Jft1 hello and welcome! Totally understand needing to have a break from bnb...excited you're back and hopefully this month will bring you your BFP! I put you down for the 7th since that was a week from your post but happy to move it if you'd like a different day. An anniversary BFP would just be the best!

@elencor I've seen some positive tests as early as 7dpo but I feel like 9/10 is the most common vvvvf line tests that I see.

@Hevalouaddict :hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry that AF got you and hopeful for you for your next cycle. That's frustrating that your doctor's won't even have the conversation with you unless you're off of meds. I've got you updated for the 27th

@Becca_89 hello and welcome! I've got you added to the front page hun. Best of luck to you!!

@Kimmi82 I'm so sorry it's been a long road for you. I hope you're able to get your testing done soon. Best of luck to you this cycle! I have you updated on the front page under the "unknown" category but am happy to move you once you have your date!

@aymz1983 Sounds like you all had great timing!! I've got you updated on the front page for the 17th! Good luck!!
-----------------

I think I got everyone updated on the front!! If I missed you, I'm so sorry and it wasn't on purpose! Just pop another post on and I'll get you on there!

--------------------
AFM, I started OPKs last night (negative) but today it's looking darker! I don't think I'll get a positive for a couple more days but my CB advanced had a blinking smiley face so I know it's coming soon! Today is all about DH :)haha:) and we will start the BD'ing marathon tomorrow. I am so hopeful and optimistic for this cycle and praying we catch this month. The due date to catch this cycle or next would just be perfect!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and I'll pop back on Monday or Tuesday next week (I can't get on here everyday...it makes me way to obsessive! I found a few times a week just works really well for me!)
That’s perfect! I’m on way too much but it’s something to do. I’m back to work on Tuesday (it’s a long weekend here) so hopefully that will distract me. Or I’ll procrastinate so many projects I have going on and log on just as often lol!
Oh no way, that would not be good if you were about to pop!

Fingers crossed for you!
I know! Can’t be about to pop and flying but we’ll cross that bridge if we come to it I suppose. Nothing short of a doctor telling me I can’t go would stop me!

-----------------

--------------------

Thankyou!!

Going to guess tomorrow will be cd1 for me im in agony right now! Fingers crossed august is lucky for us all

Hey everyone,

It's me your friendly neighbourhood frog following again.

I'm afraid I still don't think I've ovulated yet and my blood tests weren't great news the other week so I got quite disheartened and stopped posting :/ I've picked myself up and continue to do just one opk a day and will only get excited if it gets proper dark. Otherwise I'm trying to forget it all.
My GP has ordered a pelvic scan and more bloods end of August/early September. But if I ovulate before then I'm hoping me and my intended parents can still go for it.

I hope people are well, chemicals are just the worst, they seem to happen all the time. Either that or people have surges of hcg randomly and very sensitive tests, I'm sure that's happened to me in the past.
Sending hugs 3 girlies :(

Sorry for everyone who didn't catch. Here's to August! If I could just ovulate in August that would be amazing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->