Aussie Hair Care

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
OH and I went the the supermarket yesterday and he bought himself some beer for the Rugby match today and I quite fancied i treat, so i decided to get myself some new shampoo that didn't test on animals. I bought a shampoo and Conditioner from the Aussie range. It's fantastic, my hair is silky smooth and smells gorgeous. I did think it was a bit more expensive (£2.40 a bottle and the bottles are quite small) but you don't need to use as much as a normal shampoo as the shampoo foams up LOADS, I really shouldn't have used to much :lol: and the conditioner just seems to cover everything, whereas with other brands i tend to have to use loads to cover my hair!

Definately recommended!

i love aussie amy! i use it most of the time, along with the bed head range as well! x

I love the shampoo and conditioner but wouldnt recommend the leave in stuff, it makes hy hair look dark and lank lol...if that makes sense...

I love the smell of the aussie stuff! XxX

Mmmmmmmmmmmm I LOVE the smell, but it doesn't do anything for my hair :(

Hate the smell and it's rubbish on my hair.x

Ohh, i love it. I just the one with blue gum in it and it smells gorgeous and makes my hair so soft.
x

This stuff makes my hair like straw! x

Shampoo & conditioner are fine, but steer clear of their styling products!!

I found them to be so heavy, they really weighed down my hair & made it sticky. Especially the "sprunch spray".

As far as i know Aussie is made by the same company that make herbal essences. who are known for testing on animals.

I'm not sure if that just applies to herbal essences or all the products they manufacture, but i steer clear of all of them just incase.

Shampoo & conditioner are fine, but steer clear of their styling products!!

I found them to be so heavy, they really weighed down my hair & made it sticky. Especially the "sprunch spray".

exactly! it does make your hair have a stick to it.... weird!:hissy:

ooooh the aussie hair care range is lovely - it smells of sweetys! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->