• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aussie mums that were due in December

skye93

DS#1 9/1/13 #2 on the way
Reaction score
For everyone that was in the December thread in third tri, so we can all stay together & keep in touch.
Introduce your lo! Birth stories whatever you wish :)

I will be hopefully joining you shortly if little man decides to make an appearance!

Yay so excited to be over here in the baby club section cant wait for all the fellow Aussies to join me :happydance: Thanks Skye for making this thread :)

My little man is 11 days old today i can't believe how quickley it's going!!! He is a super baby very laid back and easy going!! Hes being breastfed and is on 4 hourly feeds at the moment and is in a day/night routine. He wakes around 10.30pm, 2.30am and 6.30am for a feed and nurses for around 45mins then goes straight back to sleep :cloud9:

Tullochs birth weight was 3370gms and on discharge at 3 days old he was 3170gms which the midwife was happy with, he got weighed yesterday at 10 days old and is now 3580gms which means he is 210gms heavier then birthweight and has put on a massive 410gms in just 7 days!!....He definanlty loves his milk :haha:

Hope to see some more mummys over here soon xxx

Hello ladies and merry Christmas everyone :).

So happy to hear all is good Nellie.
My little girl is well to and gaining too :) I'm breast feeding to :)
After the holidays I will give more info xx

Wishing everyone a safe and happy new year :flower:

Well ladies im still in the third tri section :(
Being induced on the 10th at 4pm.

Well ladies im still in the third tri section :(
Being induced on the 10th at 4pm.

You poor thing having to go so overdue especially in this heat :( Fingers crossed for you that your induction goes well. On a positive note at least in 5 days you will be holding your baby boy :happydance:

My little man is hating this heat but he is still such a good baby, only waking once or twice of a night for a feed and then going straight back down to sleep with no help from me :cloud9: he has the cutest personality I absolutely adore him.

Ohh Skye I agree with Nellie, I would die in these heat if I still was pregnant. I drank the raspberry leaf tea and it did start by it self even though I also was induced, it helped a lot.

My girl I have most days only have in diapers with a top, she gets easily warm as her dad.some night she wakes up 2-3 times it depends on how hot it has been during the day, coz then she drinks more but it does not mather I love her dearly anyways :)

The best part is Skye, soon you will hold your baby yay :)
All the best too you xxoxx

This is my little girl, how does your little man look like? And Skye don't forget later to post yours :)

Attachments

• .facebook_-1105672116.jpg
    .facebook_-1105672116.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1
Shes just gorgeous Vinterlilja!!

I can see both my husband and myself in baby Tulloch. He looked more like our daughter when he was first born but now hes putting on some weight and getting chubby he's looking more like our son. He's hating this heat and like your little girl gets hot very easily. He loves to be swaddled but gets so hot wrapped in muslin cloths so im going to get a swaddle wrap called "swaddle me up" it comes in a light material and hopefully will be much cooler for him and it looks easy to get baby in and out of it, it looks kind of like a snug fitting sleeping bag.

Both your babies are beautiful :) can't wait to finally meet mine!
They've moved my induction to today now (now moved it to yesterday but half an.hour before we left they rang and told me they were cancelling it until today - yes VERY angry about that haha)
But yes todays the day, unless they ring again half hour before we leave.

Bit worried about how I'm going to cope with the pain but I'm sure I'll just have to deal with it haha.

Both your babies are beautiful :) can't wait to finally meet mine!
They've moved my induction to today now (now moved it to yesterday but half an.hour before we left they rang and told me they were cancelling it until today - yes VERY angry about that haha)
But yes todays the day, unless they ring again half hour before we leave.

Bit worried about how I'm going to cope with the pain but I'm sure I'll just have to deal with it haha.

Yay :happydance: :happydance: How exciting for you!!! Goodluck and hope it all goes smoothly for you. Can't wait to see an update and pics of your little boy :D xx

Beau arrived this morning at 6.06am 7.4lbs & 51cm :) was induced at 5pm with a small dose of the gel then went straight into labour :)

Beau arrived this morning at 6.06am 7.4lbs & 51cm :) was induced at 5pm with a small dose of the gel then went straight into labour :)

Congrats Skye!! I hope you and little Beau are both doing well :flower:

It's so hot over hear in NSW at the moment, we've been having 40 degree plus weather here for the last 3 days and it's going to be the same until Monday or Tuesday! Poor little Tulloch hates the heat and is unsettled of an afternoon but thankfully he is still sleeping well during the night and only wakes once or twice for a feed.

My little man has to go to physiotherapy next friday because he has a flat side on his head from how he was laying in my uterus and theyre worried the muscles in his neck will tighten and he will start having problems turning his head from side to side.

Yay Skye I hope everything went well, I can't wait to see him too and to hear your birth story :)

Thank you ladies :) :) :) :)
I'm blue eyed and blond and my hubby is Singaporean Malay and really brown with black hair and dark brown eyes. Leila got brown with copper and lighter brown eyes, the hair is also thin like mine. But she is really a mix of both she does not really look like me or my hubby in the face, however she is ours :) and she is a beauty :)

Nellie your man is so cute, yay for babies.

Xxxoxxx

I hope everyone is well :)

I got some professional pictures done of Tulloch this morning so i'm pretty excited to see how they come out :D

I hope your lo's head will be ok Nellie!
Thanks ladies :) will post my story and a picture soon :)

My little man :)

Attachments

• PicsArt_1358398970675.jpg
    PicsArt_1358398970675.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1
Hes gorgeous Skye!! Well done :D

Hows everyone doing? My little man had his physio appoinmtent and she was really pleased with him, i just need to make a few adjustments of how he lies to encourage him to lay with his head to the right (the side he doesnt like to lay on) for the next 2 weeks and then we do some different things to get the back of his head a bit more rounded but overall she said it was really mild and wont take long to fix :)

I bought a swaddle wrap called "swaddle me up" and Tulloch absolutely loves it, i highly recommend it. Its like a little sleep sack, looks a bit like a cocoon and is super easy to get them in and out of it and you can change there diaper while they are still in it :) He slept well before but it was too hot to swaddle him in muslin clothes thats why i bought this product but now hes ben sleeping in this he now sleeps for 6hrs and then another 3-4hrs of a night :yipee:

He is really gorgeous Skye :) and what good news Nellie :)

My girl sleeps at 10 pm wake up around 1-2 then between 5-6 and then between 9-10 am we go up. I hope see will soon sleep a bit longer in between the hours but she is only 1 month and 1 week, I've read it usually gets better you closer you get to 3 months and then you can get in better habits.

When Nellie did you start to bring the little man to shops and malls? I'm waiting to go to the gp 6 week follow up and whooping cough vaccination. I have taken her out for a few walks but its been so hot and I don't have a drives license, so we only can go on car ride on weekends when my hubby is off. Are you also gone take the vaccine?

Xx

I've been taking Tulloch to the shops since he was 2 weeks old but thats has probably only been 3 times. I had my whooping cough vaccine when i had my daughter and am still covered for it so dont need to get another one just yet. She sounds like she is sleeping well especially for her age you cant expect her to be doing much better then that :)

Tulloch gets weighed on friday im pretty excited to see how much he weighs now as he has pretty much outgrown all his 0000 clothing and is becoming quite the chubby little man hehe

I've also started expressing some milk and storing it just incase i decide to return to work (but im no where near ready to be apart from him just yet!) and just so he can use to having a bottle every now and then incase i need to go somewhere and dh can feed him while im gone. Are you ladies planning on returning to work or are you going be stay at home mums? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->