• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Autoimmune related miscarriages

laughingduck

Mother of one daughter
Reaction score
I'm about to go through my second miscarriage in 3 months. Both before 6 weeks. I have one daughter, although I almost miscarried her too (she grew in half a placenta because of the bleeds I had). I have ulcerative colotic and psoriasis, and have read that some recurrent miscarriages can be immune related. I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge of this? How do they test, and is there treatment? Anything I should be looking into or asking my doctor to test me for? I know sometimes they wait for 3 miscarriaged before testing and tbh am thinking of lying and saying I had a third chemical between my two miscarriages that I did not bother seeing a doctor about. Any advice would be appreciated!

laughingduck- I've popped over from First Trimester because I think I'm on the verge of another mmc.
Are you in the states? I would suggest finding a good RE. With your medical history I would think you'd qualify for extensive testing. I'm so very sorry for all your losses.

Im sorry Sophie, werent you in the April raindrops group too? I am in Canada. I see my doctor on Tuesday and hope she will let me get some tests done. In the meantime I am just following some protocol from online for autoimmune stuff like more omega 3's, and a couple other things.

Yes I was and still am in April Raindrops. We'll see what happens at my ultrasound tomorrow. Hope you get answers at your appt Tuesday

Well I hope you remain in the April Raindrops. Good luck tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->