Autumn boots

Abigailly

Reaction score
I usually wear the same thing every day, But I've decided to buy myself a nice autumn wardrobe.

I've bought these boots

https://products.drct2u.com/content/images/products//fm/fm565/f01fm007006shuge.jpg

I also ordered quite a few pairs of skinny jeans, in different colours (deep berry, khaki, dark blue and an olive colour) but could I wear black with Tan coloured boots?

Also, do you think someone's who's a size 18 can get away with leggings. I feel like they're so revealing!! People really don't need too be seeing my cellulite.

Sorry, this fashion business is all so new to me! Maxi skirts/ boot cut jeans and baggy jumpers and baseball tops are my usual uniform.

Lovely boots! I love leggings with loose fitted tops or baggy jumpers in pretty colours. Totally my failsafe outfit :haha:

I usually wear the same thing every day, But I've decided to buy myself a nice autumn wardrobe.

I've bought these boots

https://products.drct2u.com/content/images/products//fm/fm565/f01fm007006shuge.jpg

I also ordered quite a few pairs of skinny jeans, in different colours (deep berry, khaki, dark blue and an olive colour) but could I wear black with Tan coloured boots?

Also, do you think someone's who's a size 18 can get away with leggings. I feel like they're so revealing!! People really don't need too be seeing my cellulite.

Sorry, this fashion business is all so new to me! Maxi skirts/ boot cut jeans and baggy jumpers and baseball tops are my usual uniform.

Those boots are fab!
Im quite conscious of my bums/thighs, I have a small waist which makes my arse look HUGE!!! :cry::cry:

I always wear skinnys with knee high boots or Uggs! I usually wear the woolie socks under the boots and let them peep out to draw the eye to the boot rather than the bum!! :haha:

As for leggings... they are so comfy... I usually wear heavy black tights underneath the leggings, I feel more secure, and it gives the leggings that proper black look iykwim!

My autumn wardrobe consists of:

Black/Brown Knee High Boots
Uggs
Black Leggings
Skinny Jeans
woolie Cardis
Tunics
Scarfs!

You should have a goo at Pinterest... It has FAB ideas!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also American Apparel are a great place to buy leggings which are actually thick and can be an alternative to trousers!

I will go on Pinterest thanks, I've never been on there before! My issue is my waist too. I have such an hour glass figure. I know I'm lucky as it means I don't get a 'tummy' but it makes my hips and arse look huge!
Thanks for he tights tip, does it not get awfully hot though?

Lou- my standard fail safe is boot cuts, converse and baseball tops. My mum almost died when she saw I'd bought 'nice clothes'.

Do you think black skinny jeans will look okay with the boots?

Anything really goes with brown boots! Except brown jeans!! :)

Love the boots! I'd wear black skinnies with them, with the right top :).
Leggings- I do wear them, as long as the top covers my butt, and with thick black tights underneath, to make sure they're super opaque. I'm a 12 with more jiggle in my trunk than is fair :cry: :haha:

Lovely boots! Where did you get them?

Lovely boots! Honestly I think anything would go with those, nice jumpers and some black skinny jeans or jeggings/leggings even a dress and tights. If you're unsure about leggings places like Zara do the really thick black ones I'm sure other places do too, I've got two pairs and they're sooo comfy and also warm in winter, or you could go for more jegging style trousers.

Lovely boots! Where did you get them?

They're from simply be. I wouldn't usually use that site but I have 25% off, so got them for about £38 in the end.

I think I'm going to work down to leggings. I went into Harvey Nics and tried on some really thick leggings but still feel a bit bare. So am going to try skinny jeans first then maybe move onto jeggingy type leggings and then if I'm feeling brave try leggings.

I'm so excited about wearing something that aren't converse or walking boots it's ridiculous!

I want to see pics of you in your lovely new wardrobe! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->