Avent & Pampers

Mrs_Random

Reaction score
I signed up to both of these about 3 weeks ago and haven't received anything.

Has anyone else found they took a while to come through.

Also Sainsbury, I registered, received a nectar card but nothing about the baby club. Does that take time too?

I got a cow from cow & gate with about 7 days.

i never got avent one this time, pampers i got within about 2months sainsbury's club is awful not i applied in jan just got x

i applied for sainsburys last week and already picked up my pack and received my card. Just keep checking your emails x

Avent took a while to come through, I completely forgot about it, then got an Avent Newborn bottle in the post and was a bit confused at first! Haha.

With Sainsburys you have to buy something from there, and when you hand over your nectar card a voucher for the started pack is printed off, you then go get it from the shelf and hand over the voucher :)

I got an email from Sainsbury yesterday telling me that.

Do you know if I have to spend a certain amount? I don't generally shop at Sainburys unless they have offers on.

I got an email from Sainsbury yesterday telling me that.

Do you know if I have to spend a certain amount? I don't generally shop at Sainburys unless they have offers on.

As far as I know you don't have to spend a certain amount :)

free baby products ... Johnson's Baby Relief Kit, Huggies Nappies have ...
withoutmoney.tk

Note: Only applies to america

If you don't get the sainsburys voucher printed then speak to customer services and they will sort it for you, I did this as didn't want to miss out and they gave me a £10 voucher to spend I store

I got my advent bottle through the post today i registered at 7 weeks so about 18 weeks ago lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->