aversion to strong flavours.

lilmissdanni

Reaction score
We are skint. Bought a huge bag of casserole veg reduced to 15p yesterday and thought "soup for a week" made it last night...put garlic, mixed herbs, chicken stock etc

Had some for lunch today and it has brought on the worst nausea I've ever felt....all coz of the garlic.

My other favourite lunch is cheese and onion on toast...however, that does the same!

Bland and boring foods for the foreseeable which is good as we are sooooo skint till end of the month lol

Yep give me a plain jacket potato any day!

Raw onions are the worst right now.. And meat cooking! :sick:

I dont know but i was chatting with my sis on whatsapp and she told me she just had croissant wiht nutella. made me feel queasy just thinking about it. and OH brought mt my fav crisps and i just couldnt

Hopefully i have an aversion to junk food lol

Touch wood my appetite seems to have returned to normal, with a vengeance! I'm in bed with a bug today, can't keep anything down, but usually I just eat and eat! A couple of weeks ago I couldn't deal with the smell of ANYTHING!! thank god its better now because before I could barely manage toast, was worried baby wouldnt develop as I wasn't eating well. Best of luck ladies! Hope it passes! X

I'm the other way, I can't be bothered eating anything unless its really tasty, like chilli.

That said the meat counter at the supermarket turned my stomach

I found out this morning that bacon makes me nauseous as can be :(

I thought I was gonna vom the other night when my husband made a lamb curry. I'm not a lamb lover but thought id give it a go, the smell was so repulsive I was retching. I felt so bad as he slaved away for ages making it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->