Avoided

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Well I was a good girl I completely avoided my fertile days & am now past my O day! Just didn't want the head f*** this month with moving, fresh starts so now I won't even have any nigglin thoughts associate anything with possible pg/mc symptoms or general go nutty for 2/3 weeks :lol:

LMAO cheeky bint!! :lol:

Indeed a new start :drunk:

Cor have I felt different this month been ok really bar the last 2 days I've had PMT like you wouldn't believe :rofl: :muaha:

AF should arrive by the morning more than likely in the middle of the night :dohh:

Not sure what our plan is this month to be honest maybe the same until we're settled but I've started the agnus & raspbeery liquid extract along with my baby aspirin so I'll maybe be as well letting that kick in ...

Pointless little note .... But I'm happy with how it's been for us this month!

Cor have I felt different this month been ok really bar the last 2 days I've had PMT like you wouldn't believe :rofl: :muaha:

AF should arrive by the morning more than likely in the middle of the night :dohh:

Not sure what our plan is this month to be honest maybe the same until we're settled but I've started the agnus & raspbeery liquid extract along with my baby aspirin so I'll maybe be as well letting that kick in ...

Pointless little note .... But I'm happy with how it's been for us this month!

BLOODY HELL and you have the cheek to call me hormonal.......now the truth comes out......it was YOU all along! :rofl:

Glad this month has gone well for you babe, I think it is a very wise decision you made! Good luck for your new start babe :hugs: x

Glad u are happy and feeling ok. Hope themove goes well and that when you start ttc again that you get a speedy and sticky BFP ,and if that doesn't occur you get much better care and a few more answers.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->