Avon.....

x Michelle x

loves her babies
Reaction score
Feeling rather proud of myself, started a week ago and have £200 of orders already! Thats £50 in commission, (although i need to pay £10 for my first brochures etc).
I have actually enjoyed it, going out every few nights, meeting the people who live around here.
Hopefully i can just keep building up my customers, even i make 'just' £50 a month, its definitely not to be sneered at and will pay for a treat night, or a kids day out :)

That's really good, I always thought there wasn't really any way of making Avon really work...buuuut I've never had an Avon Book through my door in this village so perhaps I could try.
I buy Avon nearly every brochure.
Xx

That's really good, I always thought there wasn't really any way of making Avon really work...buuuut I've never had an Avon Book through my door in this village so perhaps I could try.
I buy Avon nearly every brochure.
Xx

Well there is no layout to start.
They deduct £10 from your first commission and £6 from your second, that covers your first lot of brochures etc.
I would definitely go online and have a look, the area rep came to my house and explained everything. My theory was I could at least try and stop if it wasn't worth it :)

Thanks. I did vie at home parties and made money for a while but it's so hard getting people to have a party. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->