Aw she has a cold :(

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
What exactly do you do for a 2 month old with a cold? She just woke for a feed and shes completely blocked up, poor baby. She was sneezing all day yesterday too

Harry had a cold when he was 4weeks and it's not nice when all you want them to do is blow his nose. I used a nasal aspirator whic sucks the mucus out. Also cotton buds to get some out too as the aspirator didn't take out it all. Hope she feels better soon x

Hope she feels better soon. Hannah had her first cold at 4 months or so. There's not a lot you can do for them. I did find that the Vicks plug in helped clear her up a lot. Also used an aspirator and saline drops as needed.

I have the plug in vicks humidifyer... If she has a runny or stuffed up nose you can use saline drops and a nose suction bulb to suck the boogies out... you can also give a bit of tylenol.

Yeah I picked the saline drops up after her needles..I'm gonna get someone to run in and get a fan next time they go up town, they didn't have them where I went

They have little triaminic fans and it worked a charm for Chase. Just put it beside his bassinet at night and he didn't have any problems.

Lexie had one at 1 week old. :( Because all of us in this house was full of it. So the poor thing caught it. The only thing I could give her was saline nose drops. And I got some snuffle babe and put loads on a tissue and pinned the tissue on her moses basket hood. It took a week to clear. I hope she gets better soon. x

My doctor said that if she seems to not be able to sleep flat on her back, you can have her sleep in the car seat and its easier for them to breathe.

we propped the head of Hannah's crib up which helped as well

I would put saline drops in Harley's nose, and give her tylenol drops every few hours. And that seemed to help

Awwww Tabs got a cold when she was first born lasted aaaages :hugs:

We used saline drops and calpol when it got really uncomfortable for him. I also took Max into the bathroom and ran a hot shower so it was like he was in a steam room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->