Aw, this made me cry!

xoButterfly25

Harley's Mummy & WTT #2
Reaction score
I don't know if it's been posted before or if you all have seen it or not, sorry if it has, just wanted to share :)

This little girl had no idea her daddy, who was recently deployed from Afghanistan, would show up at school. The look on her face and the resulting tears will melt your heart. God bless this family!

https://www.godvine.com/Daddy-Gives-his-Daughter-a-Heartwarming-Surprise-at-School-764.html

I really don't mean to sound mean...but while the little girls reaction is very touching I can't help but think that it's horrible that families have to endure the agony of waiting to see if their loved one is coming back :nope: I saw a picture recently of a mother who came back and was on her knees crying and hugging her son...I can't imagine the stress these children feel knowing their parents are off at a war that's been going on too long...

I really wish everyone would go home safely to their loved ones and this whole thing would finally come to an end :flower:

so cute and so sad. Dreading the day my little girl will have to go through this :(

That's heartbreaking! Crying my eyes out.

Made me cry too :( bless her heart <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->