awfull dreams :(

fulltimemum

Reaction score
hiya girls when dainton was born i had dreams of him dying and the same with millie

now last night i had a dream that i put nicole in her moses basket and that i fell aslep on the sofa i was asleep for ages then when i woke up she was a awful coulor and she had died in her moses basket

why am i having theses dreams it only happens when they are new borns

i spoke to my midwife about it she said its Anxiety were my body is doing over time and im scared incase any thing happens to the kids

sorry if this post is very werid just lately im scared to go to sleep coz the dreams are awfull

hi
I get the same thing and your midwife is right it is anxiety. I think it is normal for u to owrry about them when they are teeny because they are so fragile and helpless.
I am sorry I dont have any real advice I am terrible with anxiety anyway so the dreams are just one more aspect of that for me!

hugs
sophie

that must be awful for you. As long as before you go to sleep you make sure that nicole is safe, and in the right position, with the right number of blankets (which im sure u do anyway) try and to relax a bit more.

Cot death is an awful thing, but as long as you do everything you can do to reduce the risk, then relax, and enjoy her new born time. Big :hugs: to u hun xxx

I used to worry a lot like that and thought of awful thing would happen to him and he would die. It's scary. Even now when we go out somewhere I still worry of anything dangerous could happen to him.
Hope you feel better and sleep better, maybe it's just a protection instinct that mothers have.

thanks girls :hugs:
i find that the dreams are geting worse its so scary xxxxxxxxxxx

I think its natures way of keeping us on our toes. Like the brain cant let go of the enormous sense of love and responsibility even while we sleep. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->