B6 and no ovulation?

figgy1517

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Anyone had experience with delayed/missing ovulation when taking B6 and B12? I started them this cycle in hopes of lengthening my LP a little and my ovulation has gone missing - I used to ovulate CD14-15 and it’s now 18 with no +OPK. I stopped the vitamins a couple of days ago when I realized the link, but still nothing and I’m just so upset

I didn't want to read and run, but I have not taken B vitamins so I can't really comment on the effects of them on ovulation. The only thing that has recently changed my ovulation is the covid vaccine. It delayed it by 10-11 days. Did you read that B vitamins can effect ovulation? I would keep tracking and maybe you'll just O a few days later. Good luck!

I didn't want to read and run, but I have not taken B vitamins so I can't really comment on the effects of them on ovulation. The only thing that has recently changed my ovulation is the covid vaccine. It delayed it by 10-11 days. Did you read that B vitamins can effect ovulation? I would keep tracking and maybe you'll just O a few days later. Good luck!

Thanks for replying! ☺️ Yes, it’s apparently a thing! It doesn’t happen to everyone but it appears to be somewhat common….! I wanted to get a sense of how late people where when they stopped taking it… hopefully it will come soon, so frustrating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->