Babies and holidays

snailien

Reaction score
I am thinking ahead of myself I know... due in May so fingers crossed everything goes ok....

We have a camper van and were thinking of going to Europe next summer (late - September)... do you think this is possible with 3-4 month old baby. Please be honest... this is my first pregnancy and I haven't a clue!

My mum and dad took my brother (3 months old at the time) around Ireland in a camper van for 3 weeks. No problem at all. And they had me too (4 years old at the time)!!!

I can't see why it wouldn't work as long as you are prepared for it.

so long as u have somewhere for the baby to sleep, somewhere to make and store bottles safely, somewhere to bath him/her and the van is warm then i dont think the baby will care where he/she is

you'll have a great time :D

x

yeah, as long as you're prepared! no reason why not!

Great thanks for your replies... :D

The camper is well kitted out and we have a log burner in it so will always be warm. I guess we'd need some kind of travel cot and hopefully I'll be breast feeding so no need for bottles and sterilising :D

aww hun you will love it, we took harley when he was 2 1/2 months as well as a 2yo and 4yo for 2 weeks in our caravan, we co slept with him and i bf i took a baby bath with us which doubled up as somewhere to plonk him (with a pillow in of course) when i was cookin etc
hth xxxx

You'll manage fine hun, we took Jack away in the caravan at 12 months we didn't go abroad but only as funds wouldn't permit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->