Babipur - facebook give away *winners on pg 2*

littlestar

Proud Mum to a Little Boy
Reaction score
Copied and pasted from their fanpage

Please send us your fan photos! Cloth nappies drying on the line or pics of your little ones in cloth nappies or Babi Pur gear - once we get 30 new pics we'll randomly select 3 for a prize! add as many as you want! X

to be a facebook fan visit
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Babi-Pur/16679070599

they're at 24 at the mo!!

they've hit 30! wonder what the prizes will be!

But there were already soem pics on, I wonder if they meant 30 today?

i think she meant 30 in general, as Jo's been trying to get photos added for a while now there was only about 6-7 pics on before i added the bit telling people how to add fan pics.

i've dropped her an email anyway.
I have two pics in there but i don't count in the draw as i help them out anyway iygwim :happydance:

Ooo, well I will keep my fingers crossed then :D

I didnt even think to add photos on babipur! I am ordering a BG Organic and a romper from them...20% off is way too tempting :rofl:

She did mean 30 new pics :dohh:

5 more to go - Come on ladies! :happydance:

it won't let me upload any more pics for some reason, boo

Ugh, mine won't upload for some reason!

make sure the pics are small enough and are in jpeg format, i tried to upload a NEF file with no success!:dohh:

You did it ! i see her in her lovely fluffiness!

We have more than 30 new pics! We numbered each pic and used an random number selector on the web - the 3 winners are - Ros Milligan Jenifer Rafferty & Iona Dias Congratulations! You can chose one of the following - A bamboo pop-in Nappy or A Flip Nappy with Stay dry insert or A £15 Babi Pur voucher. please email [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->