Baby #2 is a...

victoria1987

Reaction score

:pink:!
Yay! We would have been thrilled either way but I really really thought this one was another boy so it is a little bit of a shock and I am still trying to get my head around it! Guess we will need to go out and buy some girly clothes now and ds' stuff will be staying packed up in case a brother comes along later.

The tech even switched to 3d for us which was so cool! We didn't see ds in 3d at all.

So exciting! Congratulations, can i ask were your pregnancies the same or different. Im dying to know if we have a pink one after 3 little boys but all my pregnancies have almost been the same lol

So exciting! Congratulations, can i ask were your pregnancies the same or different. Im dying to know if we have a pink one after 3 little boys but all my pregnancies have almost been the same lol

We are also team :pink: this time and we have 2 boys. I knew this one was going to be a girl because my pregnancy has been night and day different from both my boys and my mmc (don't know gender, I think it was a boy). Since the day I got my bfp I knew she was a girl. I was absolutely positive. A day or 2 before I found out she is most definitely a girl I started second guessing myself... Saying it could be a boy... But low and behold she definitely isn't a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->