Baby #4, another girl! Help please :-)

Cheekster10

Reaction score
We have 3 girls already. Keira, Evelyn and May.

Our girls really want the new baby to be called 'Nya', which we both like, but we want her to be called 'Marcie'. It's our names combined. My name being Stacie, my husband is Mark :)

We contemplated Nya-Marcie. Thoughts? Her middle names are Florence Joy, which isn't going to change, so we can't change one of the names to being a middle name.

Any general thoughts/advice is much appreciated :)

They're not my style of names but I like them! I think they go fine together, although Id probably use the spelling Nyah x

I don't like hyphenated names.
Marcie on its own is nice, as is Nya (although agree with pp that Nyah is a nicer way of spelling it.)

I have always thought combining the two parents names is kinda weird, but I don't mind Marcie.

I dont really think they go but what about Mia/Mya as a further hybrid?

I like Nya but would spell it Nia personally. I don't think Nya/Nia and Marcie go together though, I'd pick one or the other. Definitely wouldn't hyphenate. If you want to use both, I'd go for Nia Marcie Florence Joy Lastname, but personally I think that's too much.

I don't like hyphenated names.. I think each name on its own is nice.. but I really don't like them together.

I agree that Nya-Marcie Florence Joy is a bit too much. I would also go with Nya but spelled Nia as a pp suggested.

I much prefer the name Nyah -- It's very pretty and quite unique! Plus your other daughters all love it.

I'm not a fan of Marcie... seems very "dated" to me. For example, when I was pregnant... my mom kept suggesting names like... Marla & Darla... which I explained to her are names popular when she was having babies, not now. Marcie seems like a 70s style name to me.

I understand it's your names combined... but why do that now for baby #4? Do the first 3 children have your names intertwined somehow?

Nyah Florence Joy gets my vote! :thumbup:

Not a fan of Nya but I love Marcie. It fits really well with your girls' names. I wouldn't hyphenate it personally if you are using two middle names. It's a bit of a mouthful.

Don't like hyphenated names, don't like the idea of combining parents name, (I think ours would be Tory :haha:)

But Nyah and Marcie are nice on their own. I think they both go with your girls' names too!

Not a fan of hyphenated names. I love Nya / Nia / Nyah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->