Baby Against The Trades Description Act!! LOL

Sugarmuppet

Reaction score
To make you smile!

A photo of Gaby taken today in a baby grow her Gran bought her when she was still 'inside'! She got let out after 7 months tho!! :haha: Its newborn in size and STILL fits her! Will she ever grow?!

And a wee photo of what I was greeted with the other morning!! :shock:

Attachments

• P1030495.jpg
    P1030495.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 25
  • P1030451.jpg
    P1030451.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 20
:rofl: :rofl: Now we all NEED a personalised one for the time done in neonatal :rofl:

gabby os so cute but what does her ;ittle body suit say?

Says 'been inside for nine months' little did my Mum know when she bought it that Gaby would only stay inside me for a little over 7 months! Much too nice not to wear though! And she will prob still be wearing it when she has been on the 'outside' for nine months!

I wonder..... I know someone that might be able to recreate something for us..... :rofl:

To make you smile!

A photo of Gaby taken today in a baby grow her Gran bought her when she was still 'inside'! She got let out after 7 months tho!! :haha: Its newborn in size and STILL fits her! Will she ever grow?!

And a wee photo of what I was greeted with the other morning!! :shock:

You must be so proud - what a wee cutie!!

And wow! Pulling up to standing at 7 months! Excellent. Can I send Abby round for lessons, she's 16 months and cant do that!

And wow! Pulling up to standing at 7 months! Excellent. Can I send Abby round for lessons, she's 16 months and cant do that!

Couldn't believe it when she started to do it, she has been quite late in everything else, only learned to roll over 2 weeks ago!

Abby is so lovely and will get there in her own time, she is such a cutie, you can send her round anytime! :)

Couldn't believe it when she started to do it, she has been quite late in everything else, only learned to roll over 2 weeks ago!

Abby is so lovely and will get there in her own time, she is such a cutie, you can send her round anytime! :)

Careful....I might just take you up on that.:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->