Baby asleep at night ?

emmi26

Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi
Harry was the same and I'm wondering if anyone else is like this ? During the day madam never stops wiggles and pushes and feet sticking out all day lol but if I wake in the night or when I first wake up in a morning she hardly moves like she's asleep when I'm asleep

Anyone else got a baby who seems to sleep at night ?

Emma

My baby is like this :) Not complaining :haha: x

Sometimes I don't notice her moving at night or early morning, but sometimes she is extremely active....she's got a mind of her own. The other night she was moving with such force it woke me up, it hurt so bad! Felt like she was ripping my uterus apart to claw her way out . ? Lol :dohh::haha:

Mine is exactly like this, I can't remember if my DS was the same but she's very quiet overnight and first thing in the morning. Hope she's the same when she arrives :thumbup:

Great thanks im sure harry was the same :) hope they sleep that well when they come out lol

Mine seems to settle down at night and then wake me up with massive kicks and punches at about half 6 every morning!

I think my baby is pretty quiet at night, too. I'm hoping it stays that way so I can get as much sleep as possible before she comes. :haha:
Depending on how long I stay in bed after I wake up she will start moving.

My baby is the total opposite! Awake all night and asleep from about 11am- 9pm with just a few movements inbetween. Up until recently I worked night shifts throughout pregnancy so I'm wondering if he was just following my sleeping pattern? Hoping he doesn't keep it up when he arrives, i'm already exhausted from the disturbed sleep! I envy you.

Mine sleeps at night mostly. I get the occasional little movements at night, but nothing like in the daytime. He takes after me, neither of us is ready for much of anything til after a leisurely cup of coffee ;)

Mine seems to sleep through the night too. I had a couple of really busy nights.... Like 2 or 3 but besides that she's pretty quiet when I am sleeping as far as I know.

Mine was like this and so far she's an excellent sleeper :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->