Baby Asprin............Advice

Gem09

Reaction score
Im just curious what baby asprin actually helps with?

x

Hi Gem, I know it helps stop the blood from clotting which is occasionally the cause of mc's, sorry I cant be much help, I hope you get a better answer. But while we are on the subject can someone tell me if baby asprin is different to normal and if I can get it over the counter? My doc doesn't seem to want to suggest anything to stop me having another mc but a spiritualist has suggest I try asprin with my next pregnancy.

Thank you xxx

I am taking it... It is just low dose aspirin (75mg)

I lost my daughter in April at 22+5 and my consultant recommended it as it has been tested in over 90000 women and they have found it reduces miscarriage and it doesn't cause any other problems in pregnancy.

I have not been proven to have a clotting disorder from the tests done but the doctor told me it won't harm anyone to take it so I should do so anyway as a precaution. The only worrying side effect is that it can cause minor bleeding in early pregnancy which is always extra worrying if you have suffered losses before.

I bought some soluable 75mg aspirins in Sainsbury's pharmacy for about a quid and I now take one a day.

Hope that helps xx

Thanks Bells n Bump! Ive just heard so many people saying they are using it but wasnt 100% sure what it actually helps with.

Hope someone can answer the questions for us.

Ohhh you live in Leeds, not too far away from me, im in Middlesbrough!

x

Thankyou SarahJane.

After reading that i think im definately going to get some, i cant bare the thought of going through a miscarriage again, hopefully i will fall this month.

Whens the best time to start taking it?

Also soo sorry for your loss (((hugs))) x

Thanks Bells n Bump! Ive just heard so many people saying they are using it but wasnt 100% sure what it actually helps with.

Hope someone can answer the questions for us.

Ohhh you live in Leeds, not too far away from me, im in Middlesbrough!

x

Yeah only about an hr down the road, I'm the same with the asprin knowledge, I notice plenty of docs have recommended it all mine has said is 'yeah your fine to try again if you feel ready' and when I asked if there was anything I could do to help it not to happen she gave me a print out about diet and folic acid, really helpful!! Then I saw a spritualist and she said my grandma thinks I should take it next time and being a believer in that sort of thing I wanted to give it a try.

Sorry for your loss and hope you get your bfp soon xxx

I am taking it... It is just low dose aspirin (75mg)

I lost my daughter in April at 22+5 and my consultant recommended it as it has been tested in over 90000 women and they have found it reduces miscarriage and it doesn't cause any other problems in pregnancy.

I have not been proven to have a clotting disorder from the tests done but the doctor told me it won't harm anyone to take it so I should do so anyway as a precaution. The only worrying side effect is that it can cause minor bleeding in early pregnancy which is always extra worrying if you have suffered losses before.

I bought some soluable 75mg aspirins in Sainsbury's pharmacy for about a quid and I now take one a day.

Hope that helps xx

Thank you for your advice, its reassuring to know it can't harm anything so I think its worth a try because I don't want to go through another loss, hope you are successful in getting your bfp soon xxx

I am taking it now but my consultant said it is only strictly speaking needed after the day you test positive.
I am only taking now as I have also read some stuff about it helping implantation for TTC.

Thanks for your kind words. I am really sorry for your loss too xxx

Right, i think i will start taking it when ive ovulated then to see if it helps it stick! - Thanks SarahJane x

Bells n Bump, im into that spirtual stuff too, i have regular psychic nights at my house lol, i lost my dad when i was younger so was curious if i would have any messages x

Right, i think i will start taking it when ive ovulated then to see if it helps it stick! - Thanks SarahJane x

Bells n Bump, im into that spirtual stuff too, i have regular psychic nights at my house lol, i lost my dad when i was younger so was curious if i would have any messages x

I got into seeing spiritualists after my mmc to see if my baby was ok and being looked after, it really helps with coming to terms with my losses and gives me reassurance that one day I will have my baby (or babies as I keep getting told I will have at least two and maybe even twins). xxx

It's funny you are all talking about psychics. I have never paid for a psychic reading but just ordered one yesterday from Gail to get my pregnancy outlook from her. I figured it can't hurt.

It's funny you are all talking about psychics. I have never paid for a psychic reading but just ordered one yesterday from Gail to get my pregnancy outlook from her. I figured it can't hurt.

Who is Gail?? :)

baby aspirin:
I am told it.............
makes for good blood flow
It cant hurt anything
side effects would be bleeding in later pregnancy (spotting to period like)
The earlier you take it the better
1x per day
baby low dose only

this is all I know hope it helps... yes I take it too... this is my first month fingers crossed for us all!!!

Who is Gail?? :)

She's a psychic from the UK that does online pregnancy outlooks for a lot of women here. Let me know if you are interested and I'll get you her web site address. :flower:

Im going to see my Doctor on monday, going to mention baby asprin to him see what he says, i really think its a good idea to take it!

ooooo i'll have the web address for Gail please, just curious to what she has to say to me.

x

Yeah please can you post the website I would be interested in finding out what she predicts for me xxx

Sure thing. Gail can be found at: https://psychic123ukreadings.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->