• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby boy name Chase

VALiz

Reaction score
We are expecting a baby boy in November.

What do you all think of the boy name Chase? I'm leaning towards it. Husband says it's a possibility which is high praise from him.

He may insist that we carry on the family tradition with a middle name of Joseph. Does that sound weird? Chase Joseph... I don't know if it's a name that will get picked on. I'm thinking like a dog..."chase boy chase."

I think boy names are harder than girl names. For me anyways.

Chase Joseph sounds nice & i love the initials "CJ"!

To be honest, i've often thought in my head - "Chase would be an awesome name for a dog... bc they love to chase balls."

But i consider it a person's name, that would be cute on a dog... not the other way around. I think it's used frequently enough (#77 on the ssa list) that no one will tease it for any reason.

I'm a teacher and have had a few kids name Chase at my school. I like it. :)

I love the name Chase...it would have been higher on my list but it's quite unusual here in Northern Ireland and might have stuck out from the crowd a little too much!

If I were in North America I'd def go for it!

I think its ok... if your worried you could use Charles on the birth certificate then use the Chase as an everyday name

I love the name Chase for a boy, I wanted it with ds but DH didn't like it as much as me, maybe next time.......... :haha:

It's on my "maybe" list :D There is a boy at my son's school named Chase and nobody picks on him for his name.

Thanks so much for your all's opinions!! It's a strong contender then. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->