Baby boy name help!

L

LilMiss_91

Right, so we are definitely having a boy!

Bubs is going to have 3 names, due to one middle name already being chosen by OH (family thing) but me not liking the name! So, 3 names is kind of a compromise

Middle name: John
Surname: Self

The names I like most right now are:
Atticus
Bodhi
Gabriel
Roman
Cairo/n (Ky-ron, not Kieran)
Cassian

Any combination suggestions or any other names you can suggest? It can be [-] John [-] Self or [-] [-] John Self :)

Unusual and unique names are a must! :)

Atticus!!! That's my cousins sons name and it is so cute and unique.

I absolutely LOVE the name Bodhi! It is on the top of my name list ast well. I love that it can be Bo for short. :)

I absolutely LOVE the name Bodhi! It is on the top of my name list ast well. I love that it can be Bo for short. :)

You're the only person I know that likes the name :haha: everybody thinks it sounds odd but I love it!

That doesn't surprise me! I think if we choose it we wont be telling anybody until after baby is born because I don't want them turning me off of a name I love! i love the meaning, I love that its unique. All that matters is what you think :) The only thing I am not sure about is the spelling...... I was thinking of changing it to Bodey or something along those lines.

That doesn't surprise me! I think if we choose it we wont be telling anybody until after baby is born because I don't want them turning me off of a name I love! i love the meaning, I love that its unique. All that matters is what you think :) The only thing I am not sure about is the spelling...... I was thinking of changing it to Body (like brody without the r?) or something along those lines.

please say your last names not bag lol

body would look slightly weird inho

maybe Bodie or Bodey or Bodi (i think the last one looks best like Codi but with B)

I love Atticus!!! What a great unique name! It goes well with John as well.

LOL no not bag! After I replied I realized how awful it looked lol!!! definitely not that spelling! I like the 3 that you suggested. I think its just something about the "h" in Bodhi that I dont like lol.

1) Ky-ron Atticus John Self (confused about your spelling choice for this name but I like the sound of it!!) Kyron, Kyeran looks kinda cool
2) Cassian John Atticus Self
3) Roman John Gabriel Self

REALLY liking Kyeran (sp?)!!

1) Ky-ron Atticus John Self (confused about your spelling choice for this name but I like the sound of it!!) Kyron, Kyeran looks kinda cool
2) Cassian John Atticus Self
3) Roman John Gabriel Self

REALLY liking Kyeran (sp?)!!

The name would be spelt Cairon, the "Ky-ron" was just there as a pronunciation guide as I thought some people might think it was just a variation of Kieran!

Really liking Cassian John Atticus Self :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->