baby brain.... im going round the bend

mommatoabeaut

Momma of 3
Reaction score
Sooo, was just about to make a coffee.
put the cup on the side, put my phone down on the side.
spooned the coffee in, and the sugars. picked up the kettle and was about to pour it and my brain was just like....somethings not right at all here.
So im stood there staring at the cup, and after about 2 minutes my mom walks in and stands there looking at me like O.O..
took me a long time staring at the cup to then realise id put the sugar and coffee on my phone instead of in the cup.

shootmenow.

:rofl: that really made me chuckle!!! I've done so many baby brain things I think I'm going loopy....but yours really was a good one!! :haha:

LOL! That gave me a good laugh!! :)... I make my husband his lunch in the morning and when I was pregnant with my first he called me to tell me I had put the jar of Mayo, the package of lunch meat and a slice of cheese in his lunchbox instead of the sandwhich!!!! Oops!!!
Yesterday my mil kept the kids for me so I could go to the doctors and store, and I got out at the store opened the back and started to lift up the seat to let my little girl out ( who wasn't with me!!) Hahahaha
oh gotta love the pregnancy brain!!!

Haha, I love that it took so long for you to figure it out. Why does that happen to us??

I went to Starbucks Drive-through this morning and tried ordering an Grande Iced Americano and it came out "Yes, I'd like ice american grand." Knowing that was wrong somehow, I just started stuttering trying to correct myself. The drive-through guy laughed and said "Grande iced Americano, I gotcha."

....good thing I go there often and see the same people and order the same thing....that was embarrassing :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->