baby bump

winterbabies3

Wife, Mother & Expecting
Reaction score
How is everyone carrying their baby(s)? I feel like I have a melon in front and love-handles the size of melons themselves on my sides!! I am normal an average size person but goodness, I put a pair of what were my third tri jeans from last pregnancy and THEY FIT!!! With the boys I gained a little bit everywhere but had a "perfect bump", this time baby is everywhere=(

Mines all pushed out at the front and quite high which is the opposite to what I had with my daughter. With her my bump was always low!

With this baby I also gained weight all over whereas with her I actually lost weight!

I feel like a walrus. I have a "B belly" so far which makes me go "meh. I need to lose weight" and has me convinced that diet time is so happening after baby is out.

How is everyone carrying their baby(s)? I feel like I have a melon in front and love-handles the size of melons themselves on my sides!! I am normal an average size person but goodness, I put a pair of what were my third tri jeans from last pregnancy and THEY FIT!!! With the boys I gained a little bit everywhere but had a "perfect bump", this time baby is everywhere=(

Me exactly! I'm fairly small not pregnant but I seem to have put loads on around my hips and bum this time! Just feel fat all over with a low bump!definitely a lot more on my hips than with the boys!

Me exactly! I'm fairly small not pregnant but I seem to have put loads on around my hips and bum this time! Just feel fat all over with a low bump!definitely a lot more on my hips than with the boys!

Yesss!!! You explained it a lot better than me! It's all on my hips and baby is low so It looks like I have a beer gut :haha:

I feel like a walrus. I have a "B belly" so far which makes me go "meh. I need to lose weight" and has me convinced that diet time is so happening after baby is out.

I feel this way too! Nothing is fitting anymore and it's really concerning me as I didn't have this problem with the boys.

Beer gut is the perfect description ;) I don't know if anything fits as I just live in maternity leggings!!

I'm with you with the love handles!!! They drive me nuts! Now my belly is a bit bigger they have sort of evened out - but nothing like my first baby bump...it was perfect - well until those last few weeks!!! I'm was smaller in weight starting this pregnancy than my last but pregnancy last time changed my figure so it was never going to be the same hehe!

My bump is quite low and firm at the moment but dont know if thats due to still working out or not. With DD I was so round and generally very overweight that I looked term by now, I could of rolled around with a stick!!

Oh yea this baby girl is helping me carry her everywhere! My boobs are huge this time, I'm wider this time, and my belly bump is nice and plump! She's worth it though :)

Im all out frnt look like a pumpkin😂😂

My sister told me I look like a pregnant horse... Seeing as I breed horses I was torn between laughter and crying at this point. Will have to take a pic for comparison.

I am carrying low, all in the front. With added perks of being very overweight, so we have love handles, and then there is the fat that has been pushed down by the bump and is now hanging under my bump.. It is an AWFUL sight. But with the proper clothing (And clever pictures) no one sees it. :D

I think most times I just look fat! Boobs, belly, butt, thighs have pretty much ballooned in the last 4 months. Feelin like a pot bellied pig anytime I have to stand up from a seated/lying position

This is my first pregnancy and I have a big round bump already at 14+5. My butt and thighs are getting big.... why....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->