Baby clothes in Matalan.

S

Serene123

So I went in Matalan for a bin and noticed the baby section. Well, I couldn't believe it! I'd been buying clothes for £15 each when they're £2 each in there. They're so lovely too. Just thought I'd mention it!

:cloud9:

Bad toria! Though the clothes are gorgeous in Matalan... you are still bin-less :rofl:

I went to B&Q at the weekend for some wood and come out with a toilet seat and grass seed so you know :p

:rofl: I actually don't have a bin in my room now because I threw it out before I left and never got a new one...

Thanks for this hun :) Ill have to find one around here. I didnt know they did baby stuff :)

I was in Gateshead on Saturday and they had a Matalan Clearance store there... wish Id gone in now.

get back to matalan and actually buy a bin then :rofl:

i need a new bin for my bathroom, i snapped the lid off the other one cause i couldn't reach the bloody thing... damn belly in the way :rofl:

:rofl: I will go back and get one at some point! Havn't even got dressed today.. This is getting bad LOL

*Prods toria* get uppp. I'm so bored at work ...

Go to matalan, buy a bin and fill it with baby clothes :-D

Have you bought many shoes?

xxx

Haha I'm having a lazy day because my friend finds out the sex of her baby erm, right now! and we're going shopping tomorow. Need my legs to work and they're very tempremental these days!

Yeah loads of shoes! I have 0-3month jelly shoes too which I LOVE! :rofl:
You have many shoes? She's catching up mummy already!

Yeah, that's probably a good idea, i hope you have fun tomorrow.

I have a little pair of pink polka dot dolly shoes and some little pink sandals. But nothing bigger then 0-3

I'm not convinced my little girls feet will fit into them for a long while though, they just seem so big for ikkle baby feet!

xx

Yeah, that's probably a good idea, i hope you have fun tomorrow.

I have a little pair of pink polka dot dolly shoes and some little pink sandals. But nothing bigger then 0-3

I'm not convinced my little girls feet will fit into them for a long while though, they just seem so big for ikkle baby feet!

xx
yeah ive brought a few pairs of shoes (0-3) and they look massive! does anyone know where you can get tiny little baby shoes?

The only ones Ive bought are the soft bootie type ones, I dont want to put him in proper shoes til he's walking. I got all mine from asda, tescos and mothercare :) Hope that helps.

xxx

I went a bit mad on shoes, my baby has 8 pairs already in all different sizes. Including 3 pairs of baby trainers. Why do they make these things so bloody cute? I just can't help meself. xXx

I went a bit mad on shoes, my baby has 8 pairs already in all different sizes. Including 3 pairs of baby trainers. Why do they make these things so bloody cute? I just can't help meself. xXx
i know!:rofl::rofl:

Since I couldnt wear heels anymore I started buying baby shoes too! They are adorable. unfortunately, there is a very undiverse range of boys shoes! wish I could buy a pair of pink jellies! Ohhh and I always wanted a little fairy outfit:)

i havent brought much as unsure what others are buying gonna wait and see.

we live near the designer outlet village and they have a pumpkin patch with loads of money offxxx

So I went in Matalan for a bin and noticed the baby section. Well, I couldn't believe it! I'd been buying clothes for £15 each when they're £2 each in there. They're so lovely too. Just thought I'd mention it!

:cloud9:

You should try new look too for baby clothes.. We have one just down the road and the stuff is really cheap, in fact i got some baby gros from next and found them half the price there.. So i took them back and spent the rest on sweets! lol :hugs:

:rofl: about the shoes!! Colton has so many!! He has size 1 nike's which fit him now. three size 2s: nike & reebok & some sandles. two size 3s: both nike. and one size 4s: timberland boots.
my mom bought them all.. she LOVES baby shoes!!

Since I couldnt wear heels anymore I started buying baby shoes too! They are adorable. unfortunately, there is a very undiverse range of boys shoes! wish I could buy a pair of pink jellies! Ohhh and I always wanted a little fairy outfit:)

My friend just found out she's having a boy and I bought him some blue jellies from Mothercare! :rofl:

Aw I'm jealous. I daren't buy any clothes yet, it's too early. But it doesn't stop me looking, lol.

My friend is due any day now, and the other week I got her lots of baby basics (in 0-3 white) and put them in a wicker basket and wrapped it in netting and ribbon, looked pretty good when I'd finished. But I have to confess I got a quite a few things from primark - 2 pairs of scratch mits for 50p!! I think I might get a few things from there, I mean they grow so quick and when they are tiny they're going to need changing into get an other grow suit, lol.

I love the idea of getting a very really lovely 'first pair of shoes' and once they've been worn, keeping them forever and ever as a little reminder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->