Baby Dreams yet?

lady3

Reaction score
My DH had a dream with our baby in it and it was a boy. I haven't had any dreams yet about the baby, although, last night I did dream that I pulled a worm out of my belly button:huh: I wonder if that's related? :wacko:

Anybody have any good baby dreams? I'm still waiting....

I've had a few baby dreams, in my latest one I was actually in labour! I wanted DH to go home & get one of the outfits in baby's wardrobe. I was having difficulty describing the outfit to him between contractions! Can remember getting stroppy with him :laugh2:

I love your worm dream, a bit gross though!

I have had several, and it is all to do with the sex. So far I have had 4-5 girl dreams and one boy dream.

I have buttloads of miscarriage dreams, and dreams of being in a car crash and losing the baby :(

No good baby dreams.

Ive been having nightmares 3 or 4 times a night for the past week or so, so no good baby dreams! It always turns out to be a boy though.

xxx

I've had LOT'S of crazy dreams, for example:
1. I had a scan saying it's a boy and then when I gave birth they said it was a girl, but then I was handed a 4 year old ish boy :S And when I went home my family all laughed and gave me my real little girl :S
2. Also taking a little boy to nursery and walking out with a girl :S

Sometimes I think I want a girl more?! lol x

I haven't had any dreams about the sex of the baby yet. Although a few days before I found out I was pregnant I had a dream where I was baking while window shopping at the local mall. I thought that one was pretty funny.

I've had a few baby dreams. I've had two that deal with ultrasounds... one was a girl, one was a boy. Next dream I had I was shopping for little girl clothes. Just last night I had a dream that I was in labour and I was panicking trying to run around the house and get everything sorted before I left and pick out the baby's outfit.. but every outfit I chose was too large for a newborn. I was also concerned because I didn't have any bunting bags or delivery blankets for bubs. I was in a rush because I'm giving birth in a town an hour away and didn't want to have the baby in the truck! bahaha.

Woke up this morning and told DH that we need to buy bunting bags and delivery blankies soon. :)

i know i am at the start of my pregnancy, but i feel asleep on the sofa yesterday and had a dream of a baby girl, a new born

I had the worst baby dream last night, don't even want to think about it!!! Was really upsetting, hope i have a nice one tonight!

I had one that I can recall. I had just finished changing my baby girls nappy and took her downstairs to her daddy so he could feed her. She was about 12 months and she was clapping and smiling. It was so cute!

No baby dreams but loads of :sex: BDing dreams

:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"