Baby dreams....

LadyofRohan

Mummy to Éowyn
Reaction score
This morning I woke up from a very vivid baby dream. I was out (not exactly sure where) with my best friend from college and I went into labor and gave birth to a beautiful baby boy right there (if only it were that easy :haha:). He was gorgeous. And as we were waiting for paramedics to arrive we put a little Halloween onsie on him and Halloween socks. I can still see his cute little face.

So, needless to say I am now really broody. :nope:

I attribute it to the fact that I stayed up last night watching baby shows on TV, went to bed while reading a pregnancy book, and it's day 35 of my first cycle since coming off of BC and AF is no where in sight. :wacko:

*sigh*

I have baby dreams. I'm either pregnant or already have had the baby. Never a birthing dream. They usually come around the time I'm ovulating.

I've had a few, but only two I can remember vividly (and both were so realistic I woke up thinking they were real) one where I got a BFP and one where I had a 6 month old (born on August 3rd. I'm going to try and remember this dream to see if it turns out to be a premonition ;))

I have tons of baby dreams all really nice (apart from the one i've posted about today...)

I think our subconscious likes making it harder for us to WTT x

I had a baby dream a couple of weeks ago, we had a little boy with loads of dark hair wearing a really soft blue sleepsuit, and he was the most beautiful little thing ever :cloud9:

AHHHHHHH :hissy:

I had one when i was about 10 weeks that id had him and he was in his cot fully formed and healthy but really small. It was totally weird, baby dreams always freak me out lol i always have them

I rarely had them when I was pregnant or at least I don't remember them! - And now I am too tired and woken up too often to remember any I think!:shrug:

I have many baby dreams and I have always been a vivid colour dreamer. I have dreamt of sitting on the edge of my bed rubbing my belly feeling and watching it move and I dream of giving birth and holding the newborn with baby smell. :cloud9:

Funniest dream I had was a little while ago, I dreamt I was sat infront of our Gas fire as I often do (I swear I'm coldblooded) and gave birth to a little girl, OH came in and went "whats that?" and I replied.. "Its a girl.. I didn't want a girl, put her back" Lmao.. :blush:

Dreams are so odd, because honestly I wouldn't mind either way as long as its pink and healthy!

I have loads of baby dreams, but when I think back to them I'm always really pants at taking care of them, lol. Like, I'll leave the baby in its pram somewhere and then realise ten minutes later, and the second half of the dream will be a series of reasons I have trouble getting the baby back.

But they're not like terrifying or anything, and the first half of the dreams is generally me cooing over a babby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->