Baby dreams...

Kota

Mum and Preg!
Reaction score
I think I've been doing too much reading, I had my first 'baby dream' last night! I was pregnant, had the baby in hosp, (thankfully can't remember the giving birth part of the dream!!:lol: and then bought HER home and remember lying in bed with her breastfeeding.
Was very very vivid and woke up this morning almost needing to check the flat for a baby!!:rofl:
There's no way I could already be preg and we're not starting to try until end of Jan but I guess it's seeped into the sub concious that it's not that far away!! :happydance:

Anyone else have baby dreams :sleep: prior to even starting to try?

Heyy :)
I'm not even thinking of starting to ttc right now with no partner it's pretty impossible lol.
I have lots of dreams, quite often of twins, a girl and a boy. Last night I had a really vivid dream.
I had a girl and a boy, I didn't know I was pregnant (which is the way my dreams usually go!) but I went into labour and I was panicing because I had nothing for the babies.
So I was using my vintage silver cross pram for my babys and my old doll clothes I had when I was younger that my nan had knitted me! I remember I had a pink and blue cardie which they had on sitting in the pram.
I took them to college to meet all my friends and my tutor and every one kept asking their names and I was like it's not certain yet but this is maybe Amelia, and this is maybe Owen.
It was quite a nice dream tbh.
xxx

I have these...was having them quite frequently for a while.. Sometimes just the being pregnant part and people finding out, sometimes actually having the babies. :) I've had one where I was thinking "that was a dream right??"

:)

xx

OMGosh, yes I have had loads of baby dreams lately... mostly having twins and I couldn't remember their names, but have also had a few where I have a baby girl and no one could get her name right, then she grew up so fast!! All of which I was attempting to breast feed with little luck lol

I have had deams for ages about having babies. I always seem to wake up with my hand resting on my stomach, even if i'm just having a nap. It's weird, but really nice at the same time"
I had one really vivid dream. My boyfriend and I were living in an apartment in Manhattan and we were walking down the street pushing a buggy with a baby in and we were all happy and everything. Woke up in the morning with no baby, boyfriend at work and it raining really hard :( spent the next half hour trying to get back to sleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->