Baby Gas

Babybump87

Reaction score
DS is nearly 16 weeks old and since day 1 his gas has smelt really bad like rotten eggs / sulphur smell. It’s all the time .

He was switched over to Aptamil Pepti 1 for suspected cows milk protein allergy around 2 weeks old . Now while the rash improved his gas hasn’t . I’ve also noticed since upping his feeds to 6oz he’s broke out in bad dry skin/eczema. I did take him to our GP who gave cream but didn’t mention anything to do with the formula !( wasn’t our usually GP and didn’t like some of the advice he was giving me )

He’s totally formula fed. Anyone else’s baby have the same ?

Have you tried a completely dairy free formula like soya? He may still be intolerant to the bits of milk left behind after they remove the proteins?

Thanks for your reply ! Was actually thinking the same thing today as the milks he’s on does still contain milk !

Going back to see our usual gp on Friday

It could be a soy intolerance as it's similar proteins than is in dairy. I hope your doctor can help :)

Yes somethings not right with him that’s for sure ! Hoping to get an appointment with the baby doctor for next week he’s not in tomorrow grr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->