• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby girl names - help us choose?

Nymeria1

Reaction score
Please help us choose a name for our baby girl. We like all these names but finding it so hard to choose. Or other nice suggestions, if you have them. No negative comments though please.
Thanks ☺

Surname is Delaney

Evelyn Alice
Evelyn Zoe
Evelyn Grace
Eleanor Sophie
Eleanor Grace
Zoe Evelyn
Zoe Grace
Zoe Alice
Abigail Grace
Abigail Zoe

Out of all of them - their all lovely by the way, my favourite has to be Evelyn Grace. I adore the name Evelyn and wanted it for my daughter but my OH put the kybosh on it lol

Evelyn Grace flows the best I think. Very pretty.

Evelyn Grace definitely. Classic and beautiful. Love all your suggestion a but this one flows best I think.
I'm biased cos I have an Alice too though, she is Alice Victoria.i think we like similar type names from your suggestions so will share my other girls names which are

Caitlyn Leigh
Eve
Amy Eve
Alice Victoria
Eden
Ellen Elizabeth, but we call her Nellie.

Names we had in the running last time were Anna, May, Ada and Rosemary.

My niece is Evelyn rose ��

Evelyn Grace and Eleanor Grace are my favourites from you list

Evelyn grace is my favourite

If this baby was a girl she was going to be called Eloise Rose

Evelyn Grace is beautiful with your surname! I also like Eleanor Grace.

Both names I suggested to hubby (not the middle names as we don't do middle names) and he's said no to both of them! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->