Baby has passport

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
WOO HOO have got Hermione's passport through - its so cute, and i got her babys first passport case (yes i am sad).

We are off skiing in just over 3 weeks am really looking forward to it, but the amount of stuff i have to pack, arhhhh. and most of it last minute - all the steraliser and stuff

any tips on reducing my travel size she still needs so much stuff?
also anything i should know or think about when taking her abroad

hey, didn't wanna read and run. Didn't know babies could have passports...thought they just went on the parents one...anyway glad i know now. As for the packing thing i dunno, never travelled as far as my hometown. Good Luck with it though.. xx

rhys has been abroad plenty of times.

we took a travel cold water steralizer and a pack of steralizing tablets, we took powdered milk the first time but that didnt work out so the rest of the times we took cartons of milk... pack at least 5 bottles in your travel bag for the journey even if its a short one.. you never know when you are going to be held up. you have to put the milk IN the bottles you cant take the cartons on the plane. be prepared for tasting them in front of the officials when you go through passport control too.

We just got the sterilizer tablets rather than bring the whole sterilizer. It worked much better and saved us loads of room!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->