Baby is kicks!

GoldenRatio

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Im carrying my baby super high, my pelvic area is almost flat then right below my belly button my belly starts. It looks like a ball. Thats why i assumed that my babys head was up and legs down. Im feeling movement below my belly button so everything made sense.

Last week my doc said baby was heads down on my 20week appt. Also when he was measuring my belly, he said that baby is still heads down.

So here comes the problem! If the baby is heads down, why do i feel kicks down low. If those are just punches and hicups, then how come his legs dont move or i dont get kicks up top? Is it too early feel kicks?

My little one was like this until about 23 weeks.
I thought if baby is complete bent over (feet right by face) that could be why.
I'm 27 weeks now and she's obviously more stretched out because I feel kicks all over.

My daughter was head down my whole pregnancy and I rarely ever felt anything up high even at the end, she just didn't "kick" much. This LO Is head down as well and again all of her movement is low.

My little one was like this until about 23 weeks.
I thought if baby is complete bent over (feet right by face) that could be why.
I'm 27 weeks now and she's obviously more stretched out because I feel kicks all over.

My god! They can be in bent over position? Isn't that uncomfortable. when she was stretched out, how high did u feel the kicks?

My daughter was head down my whole pregnancy and I rarely ever felt anything up high even at the end, she just didn't "kick" much. This LO Is head down as well and again all of her movement is low.

Didn't u get any rib kicks?

They can be curled right up. My SILs baby had her feet up by her head at a privte scan that they invited family too. It was very cute if not a bit odd to see. They love being curled up in there. No worries about it hurting they are flexible and would move if it wasn't comfy. You could be feeling arms punching or the head or even a foot I suppose. My girls tended to feel like they were bouncing down on my cervix but would also very painfully stretch into my ribs. I'm not far enough along with this one yet to feel super hard movement. No worries though hun. Your baby might just be a little gymnast in there. :flower:

I feel kick everywhere now. AT this moment I'm tugging to bend over because she has her feet right up by my ribs!

ahhh crazy how everything works out with pregnancy! im just amazed by all the kicks and the fact that i have a human inside my tummy:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Im feeling some pressure on the top today, right below my boobs. Maybe he did stretch his legs there, no movement yet tho.

For most of my pregnancy, this baby was completely bent in half with her feet in front of her face. She was also breech... and I had an anterior placenta (which eventually scooted up into a more fundal position), both of which made for issues with feeling her where I thought I should. I'd say that of your baby is HEAD down, it's entirely possible for her feet to be lower too, which could explain why you're only feeling lower movements. Or it could have to do with the position of your placenta. Do you know where it is at?

For most of my pregnancy, this baby was completely bent in half with her feet in front of her face. She was also breech... and I had an anterior placenta (which eventually scooted up into a more fundal position), both of which made for issues with feeling her where I thought I should. I'd say that of your baby is HEAD down, it's entirely possible for her feet to be lower too, which could explain why you're only feeling lower movements. Or it could have to do with the position of your placenta. Do you know where it is at?

yes i have posterior placenta so i do feel every movement since i was 16-18weeks. im just thinking his legs dont move or he is bent.

I can honestly say that I did not get any rib kicks in my pregnancy with my daughter. She was a very mellow baby while in there and the same after she was born. She'd kind of roll her butt out of my side when she got bigger, but I just didn't feel kicking in my ribs ever. Always thought I was lucky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->