Baby kicks/movements

eventerjj

Reaction score
So my LO has been incredibly active since 17.5 weeks, but the bigger he gets, the stronger and more drastic the movements. In the past week, they've gotten to the point where it actually hurts when he moves. Like rolling over a bruise, wince worthy hurting. There is also one spot he hits that triggers cramp-like pain.

He moves so much that I could hardly eat today because he has bEat my stomach up so much that it just churns. I told Dh today that I think I know what the inside of a washing machine felt like too, since he moves/agitates so much.

Is this normal? Anyone else feeling this?

Yes, I have that feeling all the time. Sometimes I don't understand how he isn't breaking my water! I have to push him back in to relieve the pain sometimes. :(

Oh yeah, I definitely feel painful kicks, especially when he's jabbing my ribs or my cervix. It takes my breath away.

Me!!!
She wakes me up at night, keeps me awake. Kicks dh in the back when I try to hug him from behind. Elbows galore and her little feet any chance she can get!

I feel your pain. Lol

Yes! I have had this for the past couple weeks - can definitely feel that they're growing huh... I especially cringe when it's near my bellybutton or a foot or something is sticking out my side :(

Yes! The worst is when he sticks a foot out the side and up by the belly button at the same time. After 4 hours of no sleep last night I feel ready. To pull him out myself and I still have 9 weeks left :/

Lol mine comes up in a hard lump and sinks back down. I'm overdue and I don't think we have the room anymore. She's luckily not really hurt me but I feel sick sometimes when her feet are under my ribs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->