baby led weaning

isil

Reaction score
I just got this book through the post (ordered for me by my lovely aunt!)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Baby-led-W...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1225800878&sr=8-1

It looks really good and I think we're going to try it with Ally (when thetime is right obviously, so a couple of months away yet!) but I was just wondering if anyone has tried to do it this way? It really makes sense to me! I'm hoping it'll make Alasdair's attitude towards food really healthy too.

we did blw with rhys and we're doin the same with ffion

ace! it seems to me that people who do try it do it with subsequent babies. Although Alasdair has liked it when I've given him rice I've decided to stop doing it so we can go down the BLW route. Hopefully he'll be content with milk til then...

if you need any advice or need some ideas im here! :)

thank you, I'll be sure to ask. Some of it seems a bit complicated but I've got a while to get my head around it.

I had planned on doing this with Bren, but with his reflux the rice cereal does help keep things down. I am planning on keeping everything else on hold till he lets me know he wants food.

I'd like to try blw with Joseph but I'm kinda scared about him choking

I am hoping to do this too.

My hubby can't wait to start feeding him food though and is also worried about him being a cheeky wee monkey stealing food off people's plates.

I think I will win him over though.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->