Baby leg warmers- good brands for chunky thighs?

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
My LO has the chunkiest thighs, and I find her baby leg warmers either are too tight on her thighs or they slide down and just cover her ankle to knee portion of her leg.. lol.

I have ones from Please Mum and some bought off Etsy, can't remember the seller... both were sold in One Size. Anywho, JW if anyone else has a LO with chunky thighs lol and what brand fits them??

I've seen BabyLegs readily available in baby boutiques here but I've spent so much on the ones I have already lol that I want to be sure I am buying a brand that will fit well??

Baby Legs brand do tend to fit well (from what I've seen) but the price I don't like so much though I have seen people selling them on kijiji for 3 for $15 rather than 1 for $16+tax
so maybe try looking there

we use normal legwarmers hun, little bit baggy but do the same job x

why not make your own hun?....or try Huggalugs..the Thigh bit is wider than the bottom so might fit her better HTH's

sara

xxxxxx

I wouldn't recommend Babylegs brand for chunky thighs either- Emma's a chunky monkey too and her Babylegs roll down the tops of her thighs or leave red marks.

Well you know LeeAnne has MASSIVE chunky thighs LOL we use the babylegs brand and they are wonderful..a bit pricey tho! BUT she will grow into them for a long time! On cold days she wears them under pants and even wears them with dresses!

Otter has mega chunky thighs. Babylegs are no good on him. :nope:

I found making them worked best for him. I use adult knee socks to do it.

https://www.naturallyhappyslings.co.uk/baby-carrier-accessories/huggalugs/organic-huggalugs.html
these look quite good,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->