baby legs???

Shazzy-babee

mummy
Reaction score
i think they are really cool and im gonna buy some for shaya

but a few quick questions

do you put bubs in a vest???

and has anyone bought the ebay cheappies??
are they any good or just the same??

:flower:

ive got a few pairs of the £3.98 ones from ebay and think they are 'proper' babylegs, theyre great anyway! if he's wearing them its usually just a nappy and a t shirt if needed.
i was wondering though whether they wear them to go out places? or just round the house? (sorry to hijack!)

i was gonna buy when out, so i can show off shayas nappies when she is wear dresses and skirts

i've just order 5 pairs for £9.99 off ebay, can't wait! (don't think they're the genuine article though)

i cant afford the 'real' ones :blush: lol
can you send me the link so i can see if its the same ones as what i was lookin at please :flower:

it says girl in the title but there are designs in there that are ok for boys

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180492971845&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

they are a bargain, i was worried about spending too much in case we don't get on with them as an accessory rather than a brand.

I have to admit that I was not sure of the point of them until recently so I am thinking of getting some in winter as I am trying elimination communication and keep having to check his nappy a lot. So I will be having him in his real nappy, t-shirt and babylegs in the house so I can still get his nappy off quick and keep him warm when I get them. I too will probably be buying the cheaper one from e-bay!

how did you tell them which ones you want :blush:

:dohh: sorry just seen this.
you post it in the message when you see the payment screen

they do come from the states so i'm still awaiting arrival but they we dispatched on monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->