Baby Lukas Alexander Murphy born 11/05/09

sophiecouldwe

Reaction score
the birth of little Lukas was pretty straight forward. i had a planned c-section becuase he was breech. it was a very scary experience simply becuase ive never been in hospital before but in terms of having the c-section it was nothing to worry about at all. when he arrived i was shaking and crying more than i have ever cried in my life! it was the most amazing moment ever!! i cant explain the feeling. he weighed 6lb13oz

ive had a few probs recovering. was so hard at first. i couldnt move! everytime i moved a tiny bit i wanted to cry!! i became so bruised. worse bruising midwife had ever seen apparently cos little monster was so tucked up in my pelvis that they really had to pull him out and bruised me quite a bit. so that was not nice. i then got this crazy rash on my bum! which is still there now. its awful and its now peeling of and pulling my skin away with it. so its very sore. it turned aout to be a really bad case of thrush. and then last sunday had our first proper walk in the park in the lovely sunshine. i just popped to the toilet and then noticed some blood at top of my pants i just dabbed where it was coming from and then it started gushing out! never seen so much blood! was so scared. had all these silly girls outside toilet shouting hurry up in there, what you doing having a big poo!? i screamed help get the man outside with no top on and the baby to come in i need help.lol then this woman started scream ring an abulance! i was thinking NOOOOO! lol rich cleaned me up and i had the shameful walk of walking through the park back to the car with blood dripping from me. not a pleasant experiance. went to the hospital and they said it was all old blood that was caused from the bruising that needed to come out. and its still coming out now from a small gap in my scar. but apart from that im fine. cant drive for another 2 weeks which is a pain and im still super week. cant carry his car seat or anything like that but im getting there.

my little Lukas is an absolute super star. i cant tell you how amazing he is and how much i love him!! i cant stop looking at him and taking pictures of him. im obsessed! hes such a good baby. he very rarely cries and is just so happy looking around or sleeping. he only wakes up once during the night at about 3 clock for a quick feed and then is back to sleep till bout half 7 so so far ive not had too many sleepless nights. (apart from last night, he just didnt sleep at all!) he loves cuddling me, and anyone. at the mo hes cuddling my boob. he loves his dummy and loves music.

sorry for the long LONG message. i just wanted to fill you all in and ive already become an obsessed mummy who could talk about their baby for days lol.

Congrats!

Sorry to hear that the recovery is going so slow

Congratulations hunny xox
Hope your recovery speeds up for you xox
You got pics of baby Lucas?? xx

Congratulations x x

You have my up most sympathy regarding the slow recovery. I am experienced the same bleed as you and now on the slow road to recovery. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->